Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

101 - 120 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok My name Jim, I live in Seattle, I dont own a Viper yet, the fact the someone uses the same user name that i have used for 10 years is weird!! I just want some info so I can make a good decision about buying a gts, hopefully ya'll believe me.............just ask

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
we all knew you were coming ~you~. its about darn time you got here!

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Jimbalaya? Those are some hilarious friends you have there. Did they tell you to use an aftermarket cam sensor too?

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,571 Posts
Starting a relationship off with a lie is never the way to go man..

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
ok, this is weird, I am a brand new member (today), I am researching Vipers because I have always love them, my name is jim, my friends call me "jimbalaya" like the soup, I have added "jag" to the end because I currently drive a Jaguar XKR............is there really another dude named jimbalayajag? I promise I am a new guy, looking at a gen 2 coupe.....whats' up????
Just come clean already. What happened to your engine? Which cam sensor was it Walker or Geighness?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, just read this thread. What a bunch of crackheads. I've made 7, now 8 posts in 6 years, none about a cam sensor. Get a life.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Wow, just read this thread. What a bunch of crackheads. I've made 7, now 8 posts in 6 years, none about a cam sensor. Get a life.
Please don't make it 9.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Don't be embarrassed by the engine problem....there are many victims of bad cam sensors. It wasn't your fault.

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Anyone up to speed on the Walker class action refund? A link would be cool.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just realized this whole thread is about someone who I apparently ended up with the same name on here as...since that guy is not me. lol. Idk how that happened...ive only been on here for about a year or so. Anyway...on a lighter note...i chose to have my GTS stripped completely down and town apart, and painting it the new viper color gunmetal pearl. Ill post pics when its finally finished...been 6 months work so far. :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just realized this whole thread is about someone who I apparently ended up with the same name on here as...since that guy is not me. lol. Idk how that happened...ive only been on here for about a year or so. Anyway...on a lighter note...i chose to have my GTS stripped completely down and town apart, and painting it the new viper color gunmetal pearl. Ill post pics when its finally finished...been 6 months work so far. :p
You lier, you pm'd me and said you were painting you viper shit brown with peanuts as accents. :D

101 - 120 of 211 Posts