·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Reactions: John Galt

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I've heard that giving your cam sensor an anal bath can lead to tailpipe dingleberries.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've heard that giving your cam sensor an anal bath can lead to tailpipe dingleberries.

Only if your engine doesn't give out before said dingleberries can form. For the record she assed to check the calibration of the part before install. What a shit storm mistake that was. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
No it's you we're sure but yeah good luck finding a car what are you looking for?

·
Registered
15 Posts
No it's you we're sure but yeah good luck finding a car what are you looking for?
Lol I like it.

When the time comes I'm looking for a gen2 gts. Leaning more too the 96-99 for obvious engine reasons. Once I'm done my f1a 5.3 swapped Mach 1 I'm going to be selling it or trying to trade it +cash for a gts

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
99RT10&GTS said:
Don't buy parts off of eBay. Luckies has the best quality stuff for real-world prices. :thumbs2:
For real?!? :confused:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yep it's a cam sensor. The guys at Sears told me to cut the wire to pin 44 on the pcm, install a 2 ohm resistor and it should be all good. Turns out it worked.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think I picked up a bad recycled username �� I have only had my car for 9 months what was up with the original Silver GTS?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Freakin nerds. Blue and white cars don't break down..... aaaand I been on this site lurking for years.... I also have 30 cam sensors in my stock pile of highly sought after parts.

41 - 60 of 211 Posts