Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Texas folks...600mg 35MINUTE video of our exotic car drive...50 exotics/Muscle showed up!
Here is the link for the vid...well worth the wait...and take note of the center of attention for the video...VIPERS!

Phil and I seemed to be the center of attention...both are red rt/10's

http://elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8922

lots of pics as well if you want them.

·
Registered
670 Posts
The link to that guys index doesnt work.

I'm dl the vid right now after he posted the link directly to the forum but his index he originally posted is locked or something.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
I found a link in the thread that worked...you just have to look for it.

Where are the burn outs, street races and extreme driving?

I have had more fun going to the store in my wifes mini van. :lol:

Sorry, not worth the 2 hour download except some nice shots of Vipers once in a while.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya...the burn outs and drifting didn't make it in there...I just reveiwed the whole thing myself...and given that the average speed was over 130 in the straight aways and double on the curves (unforunately you can't tell by the vid) guess you had to be there for the enjoyment of the video. Next time we are going to setup camera's at different points and do more to get more car noise as well. But regardless, the viper fact that there were close to 50 cars that showed up and they chose to shoot most of the shots to the viper...gotta love our cars! Sorry you guys thought it was boring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.