Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
People always try to get a rediculous amount for a car that was owned by a celebrity. IMO, the cars are wose because in most cases, clebrities don't really care about the car and will abuse it, hey if they wreck it, go out and buy another. On a similar note, I remember a few years back, someone was asking $125,000 for the white Bronco that OJ was in when trying to flee to Mexico!!!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Doesn't make a difference to me you the hell owned it. My two cents

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
Doesn't make a difference to me you the hell owned it. My two cents <hr /></blockquote>

That's 2 things I've agreed with you on tonight! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
vipernathan said:
People always try to get a rediculous amount for a car that was owned by a celebrity. IMO, the cars are wose because in most cases, clebrities don't really care about the car and will abuse it, hey if they wreck it, go out and buy another. <hr /></blockquote>

You hit the nail on the head with this one. I'd much rather have an enthusiant's car. They will take much better care of the vehicle. Also, odds are a celebrity's car sits alot and does not receive the service it probably should given that fact.

Looks like noone snatched up the ZR1 either.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
if one was to buy it, would you get roped into supporting his illegitimate children?

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the Barrett-Jackson proved that people will pay top dollar for a Celeb car. It may not be for us, but there are people out there who would. They should have auctioned this car off.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I am always amazed when I see superstars drive around cars such as this. And why does he still have it? He should at least spring for a used Mclaren.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
J DAWG said:
I am always amazed when I see superstars drive around cars such as this. And why does he still have it? He should at least spring for a used Mclaren. <hr /></blockquote>

I'm thinkin he must've had it in a warehouse with his collection. Becuase I know he has just about every car on the planet.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
if one was to buy it, would you get roped into supporting his illegitimate children? <hr /></blockquote>

[image]http://www.tennesspeed.net/forums/images/smilies/faint.gif[/image]
Good one Craig!!
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts