Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I feel your pain brother, Will and RSI got me for over $16,000 on a turbo kit I never got, went to court, he signed papers saying they would pay me back with monthly installments and guess what, the No Good P.O.S. has not paid a dime.
Go back to court?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I am, looks like Will might have split to Michigan though. My main goal now is to put him and the rest of those crooks in prison.
Might want to start your own thread here. Post full story with updates. It looks like RSI has finally run into someone that isn't gonna fuck around.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Will has a new shop (in TX), a member has been posting pics of his build. Search under the vendors section and you'll see the thread. Go see him....

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Yes he's still here in Texas. Not sure why your attorney thinks otherwise when it's public knowledge where he is.

·
Premium Member
3,863 Posts
I feel your pain brother, Will and RSI got me for over $16,000 on a turbo kit I never got, went to court, he signed papers saying they would pay me back with monthly installments and guess what, the No Good P.O.S. has not paid a dime.
You need to hire this guy to get your money back from that POS![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ]UK's Scariest Debt Collector (Full Length) - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
You need to hire this guy to get your money back from that POS!UK's Scariest Debt Collector (Full Length) - YouTube
I happen to know a guy who works out at his gym, lives right down the street. he is currently a merc (they call them contractors now a days) but was SAS about 15 years ago. he's getting old but he loves that gym. he loves working with that guy because he is a good guy now and just has a different way of dealing with problems that he feels this world has lost and will be it's downfall.

definitely a good watch. some of them guys are batty for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I was promised (yet again) by Will that my product will ship no later than October 14th or he would issue me a full refund. I'm hoping this is not another gimmick by RSI...
So that was another lie, of course. On the 14th, I was told it will ship next mooring. On the 15th, I was told it would ship in the evening, then that changed to today morning (16th). Right now they said they were still working on the product last night and didn't ship it yet but will be shipped today.

RSI are a bunch of unethical lying folks but that isn't much of a surprise to most I'm guessing.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
So that was another lie, of course. On the 14th, I was told it will ship next mooring. On the 15th, I was told it would ship in the evening, then that changed to today morning (16th). Right now they said they were still working on the product last night and didn't ship it yet but will be shipped today.

RSI are a bunch of unethical lying folks but that isn't much of a surprise to most I'm guessing.
My question

why is it that lie after lie you guys keep believing ?
is it hope now?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will is a guy who has good intentions with a poor track record and systemic problem. The problem he has is a lack of cash to support his business. He is funding backlogged projects with cash he takes in on new orders. Most people would call this "rob Peter to pay Paul". This systemic problem of long waits on supplier orders is just an obvious symptom of this. It is a tactic used to buy his business more time in the hope of taking in more cash to fund the angry customer at the top of the line. The reason he refuses to refund money and string folks along is that he cannot afford to process a refund. Doing so would shut his doors. - And I mean something as small as a $2000 charge; forget a big ticket item.

The unfortunate thing is that I believe his intentions are to run an honest business but he can't pool enough money together to actually run the business the right away.

They moved to a larger facility that can support a nice operation. If someone with a decent amount of capital took that business on they could turn out a nice product. To do so - you'd want to get Will out of the picture however.

- Anonymous.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Will is a guy who has good intentions with a poor track record and systemic problem. The problem he has is a lack of cash to support his business. He is funding backlogged projects with cash he takes in on new orders. Most people would call this "rob Peter to pay Paul". This systemic problem of long waits on supplier orders is just an obvious symptom of this. It is a tactic used to buy his business more time in the hope of taking in more cash to fund the angry customer at the top of the line. The reason he refuses to refund money and string folks along is that he cannot afford to process a refund. Doing so would shut his doors. - And I mean something as small as a $2000 charge; forget a big ticket item.

The unfortunate thing is that I believe his intentions are to run an honest business but he can't pool enough money together to actually run the business the right away.

They moved to a larger facility that can support a nice operation. If someone with a decent amount of capital took that business on they could turn out a nice product. To do so - you'd want to get Will out of the picture however.

- Anonymous.
Why would anybody looking to invest bother with Wil and RSI....in the car tuner world RSI is the equivalent of having AIDS.....infected and dying a slow death but taking down as many victims as they can.

You'd be better off investing in a brand new company with no history instead of taking on the RSI name and the virus associated with that history.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
He is funding backlogged projects with cash he takes in on new orders. Most people would call this "rob Peter to pay Paul".
Most people call this a ponzi scheme...

41 - 60 of 91 Posts