Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

cool man! Thriller!! haha, /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CitySnake said:
Can you filter out the music? I just want to hear the damn car!
What that song is fitting for the car lol. I will turn it down a bit and redo it, but dont expect it anytime soon /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
I just like to complain Mike! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Just frustrating when I'm interested in your car. Was that Doug eating in YOUR Viper?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Your car sounds so quiet compared to mine. Gha!!!!!!!!! I always thought Borlas were louder than Corsas. I know on my Gen I, the Borlas have such a low frequency that they shake the pictures and thinks inside the house when I start the car up in the garage.

I like the SHOW WHAT YA GOT look of driving around without a hood. Nice touch /images/graemlins/wink

Can't wait to see the kill videos. If you haven't done so now Mike, go to IOPORT and order the HAMA and the rollbar camera mounts, this way you can use either when filming. The Hama sticks to your windshield and is what I used for the camera-forward angle when I raced the Hayabusas. Here's their link:

http://www.ioportracing.com/Merchant2/me...ategory_Code=CM

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CitySnake said:
I just like to complain Mike! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Just frustrating when I'm interested in your car. Was that Doug eating in YOUR Viper?
yeah I worked him like a slave, late nights, sat and even on the sabath, so he ate, shaved and showered in my car /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
utahviper said:
Very nice. What power level do you think it will end up at? DO you have a goal? It surely looks very fast.
Cant say really, but I'm even thinking of spraying the car too now :idea: Something like 1200 sounds good to me, I'm talking to Doug about it as we speak /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
1200 is too low. For for 1,500 RWHP or you'll be sorry.

-M

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Nice Video Mike !! But next time leave out your Aerobics music /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

You wouldn't make it a block here in Cali with your hood off..I guess FL is a lot more lenient.

15PSI Of Boost...Getty UP ! /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mike, is that from your personal CD collection?? JK. I kind of heard your car in the background It does'nt sound that loud. I think Manny has a
hollowed out muffler or a delete he does not know about yet. That is the same cam Manny has??? I could live with that. You have the Borlas right?? Let me know if you are able to filter the music out?

Thanks
Andy

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yellow Fever said:
Nice Video Mike !! But next time leave out your Aerobics music /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

You wouldn't make it a block here in Cali with your hood off..I guess FL is a lot more lenient.

15PSI Of Boost...Getty UP ! /images/graemlins/drive
I dont know of any laws that says you have to have a hood on the car do you? Im gonna try it here in Ny /images/graemlins/laughing.gif You should have seen the look on people's faces when they saw my car, priceless :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ATEAV8 said:
Mike, is that from your personal CD collection?? JK. I kind of heard your car in the background It does'nt sound that loud. I think Manny has a
hollowed out muffler or a delete he does not know about yet. That is the same cam Manny has??? I could live with that. You have the Borlas right?? Let me know if you are able to filter the music out?

Thanks
Andy
Yes actually I love the old and black Michael's music /images/graemlins/laughing.gif K video without music is also now up /images/graemlins/nana

·
Registered
757 Posts
Ha Ha the Corvette forum is hosting these movies!! Very nice!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I agree, spray it when you come across modded bikes.. /images/graemlins/smiles

G

1 - 20 of 32 Posts