Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post both your Dyno sheets and/or Motor fabrication pics so your loyal fans can have some fun:
Might as well do some bench racing,since were not solving world peace!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
this is actually Paolo's dyno......I just felt bad for him and posted my dyno in the other thread. I know it is all in fun and they have a tremendous amount of respect for each other. 2 great guys who live for pushing the envelope. I personally feel lucky to know both and am glad they have a passion for Vipers. :thumb: :thumb:

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/medium/100_1699.JPG[/image]

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Instigator! Just kidding.

Chad has one bad MOFO of a sled, but Paolo is still tuning and tweaking. That request may take a little time. Both these missiles will be posting some braincell killing stats! I agree with TOOOFST though, when done...let's see the slips and pics!

This, that, and the other thing...either of you want to let me borrow your pavement-blaster for a weekend? I will return it totally detailed and with a full tank of 94. The only thing missing will be alot of tread! :drive:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Understand clearly NO FLAME to our current and totally respected world champion Bumble Boy Chad!Without Chad and Pit bull viper tuner Heffner we would all STILL be taking shit from the vette omoh's and the poopra supras.
:flame:

·
Registered
7,302 Posts
Chads car has made its statement down the track. No doubt there's more to come. That car is king of the hill right now.

Paolo's car is only approaching the kind of power needed to give Chads car a good race - it is early days...

Paolo's engine has seen some hard work, it is not a new engine, it is also short a considerable amount of power on Chads motor off boost.

But the TT setup evens it up... the thing makes more power by 2200rpm than the 550 cubic inch monster of the MASH! Believe it.

Paolo's car will stomp a stock Viper from just above idle on up!! It's power at low to mid rpms is beyond anything we've seen on a Viper!

That is a testament to its good design.

As for 1/4 mile wars - whatever the outcome one thing is sure - CPE can build a monster TT and if this is the beginning - a betting man knows that you can afford to lose the odd battle in order to finally win the war. This car is more about other speed events - the 1/4 mile is a sideline... and at this level setup is the most important part - so outright power is only one component of many. Paolo will make his own statement in his own way.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Paolo's car will stomp a stock Viper from just above idle on up!! It's power at low to mid rpms is beyond anything we've seen on a Viper!

no shit a stock Viper, whats that saying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: All the hoopla and you come to the "stomp a stock Viper". you could have at least said a viper with a new battery :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some enlightning news to some PCTT lovers.
ITS TRUE:paolo's car may never beat chad on the drag strip.It would take paolo making abortion changes to suspension and elsewhere.Paolo wants to be the best overall street car/viper.
I do agree with Torquey also.
I still want to compare power graphs,even if Paolo makes a few hundred more RW and TQ :dance:

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Yes, Chad's car serves a different purpose, but to say that Paolo's won't be as fast would easily be a mistake. Paolo's is of a more efficient design. Everything about it is designed without compromise. I think you will see that it will fare quite well against the Yellow Beast in everything. Maybe a few tenths off in the quarter, but that would just be because of the launch. Paolo's car is lighter and has the capacity to make more power.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
We don't need to be splitting the viper community. There aren't many people here that know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to twin turbo setups on a viper v10(me included). I think we should just see where the cards fall. Chances are that these two cars will never square off in the same event. Paolo and Chad are into different things. I've seen situations like this go south really quickly. I don't want people to have to choose sides.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Chads car has made its statement down the track. No doubt there's more to come. That car is king of the hill right now.

Paolo's car is only approaching the kind of power needed to give Chads car a good race - it is early days...

Paolo's engine has seen some hard work, it is not a new engine, it is also short a considerable amount of power on Chads motor off boost.

But the TT setup evens it up... the thing makes more power by 2200rpm than the 550 cubic inch monster of the MASH! Believe it.

That is a testament to its good design.

As for 1/4 mile wars - whatever the outcome one thing is sure - CPE can build a monster TT and if this is the beginning - a betting man knows that you can afford to lose the odd battle in order to finally win the war. This car is more about other speed events - the 1/4 mile is a sideline... and at this level setup is the most important part - so outright power is only one component of many. Paolo will make his own statement in his own way.

Barry, Your perspective is right on the money here as usual!

You are right on the money about Chad's car being the king of the hill in the 1/4 mile.

I will never spend the time or the money to do the rear suspension like Chad did. Not worth it to me.

Pitt Formula Racer is right on the money about the power being there and about being a few tenths off in the 1/4. I could care a less.

I built this car for outright top speed as in Bonneville and 150-220 Roll-ons.

The car scared the shit out of me and Jimmy the first night at 10 PSI. I rolled into the throttle from about 80MPH in 4th gear locked up and stayed in it for about 6 or so seconds. We did not have the speedo working with the auto yet but we knoew we were going fast after that short burst....... We looked at the datalogs and realized we hit 194 MPH in that short burst...... Fucking amazing is all I can say! I can only imagine running 20 PSI......

TOOOFST, you are stirring up trouble, you little whore! :rofl:

I think people here have to realize this whole post by TOOOFST is really for him to see how exactly other systems compare. I remember telling him about all the design details along the way and all he wanted to know was how fast it would go and how much power it would make. He used to be a big nitrous guy. Now he is curious about turbos, that's all!

We made this car as fucking perfect from a design standpoint and as outrageous as we could imagine. That's just the way I wanted to do it!

Did you all know that a while back, I had a dream I was driving the car and the turbos were not eveng giving the slightest hint of starting to spool until almost 7,000 RPM....... and then it was time to shift! What a NIGHTMARE! I am glad it did not turn out like this!

Earl, I do not want to tell exactly what I am using, but can't you tell they are way too small? :rofl: THEY ARE! :thumb:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
I want to apologize for Scotty's brazen remarks everyone. We apologize and will have more than Several of Scotty TOOOFST's DNA Brain Synapses re-engineered by lunchtime.

Again,

Sorry.

Jay "DR.s Degree by Kracker Jacks!" K.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
With both these guys/cars representing vipers, its a GREAT thing.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
I think of Chad and Paolo like two brothers. One goes out and bangs this really hot chick. So the other brother goes out and one ups him with a pair of twins....you guys get the idea.

Good luck to both of you. May you two terroize the rest of the automotive performance world. Make everyone :bowdown: to the Viper.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.