Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12,072 Posts
I hated the Hell outta GT4 as I kept throwing the ass end of the car all over the track trying to dig outta the corners!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif A lotta fun, but hard as Hell! Craig, did you find the Viper to be real world settings or otherwise? I'd think that you have the best of both worlds to provide me with this info.

Cheers,

Jay K.

· Registered
12,072 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Xbox should have some other cool cars in its new release this Fall, including a tuner Viper upgrade package. We should see it soon.
So, John... What're you saying? Are you saying that XBOX consulted you on adding to the game? If so WAAAAAYYY COOOOLL!

Jay K.

· Registered
12,072 Posts
Toby said:
VIPERn94FIVE0 said:
GT4 will have 500+ cars which is awesome....and the physics engine that GT4 will run on is quite simply in its own universe. NO other game can even hold a candle to the realism of GT4....GT4 will have ALL those cars and over 500 more

Anthony
Anyone know if a PC version will be coming out as well?
Toby,

I hate saying this but somethings are IN FACT better on the Console than on the PC.

PC: FPS, RTS and 3rd Person Shooters

Console: Driving, Flying, sports games.

Personally, if it ain't Halo, Doom3, PainKiller, MOHAA or Call of Duty I'll pass

Jay K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.