Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
21,933 Posts
Tanked said:
They asked if I would be willing to let them photograph my ACR for a upcoming video game. I said "HELL YEA!"

So they came by and took the pics. It took all of 45min. I get a copy of Halo2 and I forgot the name of the other two games. One of them will be coming out by Christmas. It's a GT3 clone game. The guy I was talking to was a beta tester for it and said it makes GT3 look like Sega GT. :bowdown:

Sounds like it should be killer.

The game that my acr will be in he couldn't tell me the name or anything about it...but said it should be a good game too. Well see. I also get a copy of all the pictures. Should be neat. I can't wait to get my copy of Halo2.
Yeah and GT3 has only been out for what now? 3...4 years?

XBOX needs to just accept that they will always be #2, especially when compared to the gran turismo series.

GT4 will own all.

· Registered
21,933 Posts
JGK95 said:
I hated the Hell outta GT4 as I kept throwing the ass end of the car all over the track trying to dig outta the corners!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif A lotta fun, but hard as Hell! Craig, did you find the Viper to be real world settings or otherwise? I'd think that you have the best of both worlds to provide me with this info.

Cheers,

Jay K.
The VIper in GT3 is much easier to drive than in real life, the stock Viper in GT3 never feels as "on endge" as the car does in real life.

· Registered
21,933 Posts
BigBossMGS said:
Forza will own GT4.

Latest article here:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/548/548311p1.html?fromint=1

Heres a very brief list of a few of the cars in the game.

Dodge SRT-4
Honda Civic Type R
Volkswagen Golf R32
Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS
Hyundai Tiburon GT
Toyota Celica GTS
Acura NSX
Nissan Skyline R34 STR
Lancer Evolution VIII
Subaru WRX STi
Nissan 350Z
Toyota Supra Turbo
Dodge Viper ACR
Chevrolet Corvette C6
Audi DS6 Sedan
Ferrari 360 Modena
Porsche 911 GT3
TVR Tuscan S
Panoz LMP
Audi Infineon R8
BMW V12 LMP
Cadillac LMP
Ferrari F333 SP
Toyota GT-One
Keep dreaming, gran turismo has had 4 generations now to develop physics models and pretty much perfect the game. GT4 will be better simply because the XBOX controller is absolute shit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.