Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Can we have the Hennessey 1000TT as well as the confirmed 800TT? Well I suppose the 800TT will have seriously quick acceleration.

LPE 427TT too?? Will make some interesting drag racing (I hope 1/4 mile racing in 2 player will be possible).

· Registered
56 Posts
Tanked said:
Just imagine racing someone in a highly modified Skyline or muscle car and you don't know what they've done and vice versa. Clash of the titans? I think so.
Yep. I love sleeper cars. Although...a viper isn't much of a sleeper. everyone knows they are quick little cars. /images/graemlins/wink [/quote]

I'd say quick big cars? Big engines at least.

· Registered
56 Posts
VIPERn94FIVE0 said:
GT4 will have 500+ cars which is awesome....and the physics engine that GT4 will run on is quite simply in its own universe. NO other game can even hold a candle to the realism of GT4....GT4 will have ALL those cars and over 500 more

Anthony
500 cars yes but how many of those would you actually want to buy and race? Not 500. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif A lot of the cars are econoboxes like Yaris's etc. Why would you want a Yaris? This is a game, you'd want to do what you can't do in real life. Viper owners can afford a damn Yaris, but can we afford Viper CC's? Not a lot of us can.

Physics in its own universe? I summon you to play GTR on PC and then tell me what you think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.