Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They asked if I would be willing to let them photograph my ACR for a upcoming video game. I said "HELL YEA!"

So they came by and took the pics. It took all of 45min. I get a copy of Halo2 and I forgot the name of the other two games. One of them will be coming out by Christmas. It's a GT3 clone game. The guy I was talking to was a beta tester for it and said it makes GT3 look like Sega GT. :bowdown:


Sounds like it should be killer.

The game that my acr will be in he couldn't tell me the name or anything about it...but said it should be a good game too. Well see. I also get a copy of all the pictures. Should be neat. I can't wait to get my copy of Halo2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,933 Posts
Tanked said:
They asked if I would be willing to let them photograph my ACR for a upcoming video game. I said "HELL YEA!"

So they came by and took the pics. It took all of 45min. I get a copy of Halo2 and I forgot the name of the other two games. One of them will be coming out by Christmas. It's a GT3 clone game. The guy I was talking to was a beta tester for it and said it makes GT3 look like Sega GT. :bowdown:


Sounds like it should be killer.

The game that my acr will be in he couldn't tell me the name or anything about it...but said it should be a good game too. Well see. I also get a copy of all the pictures. Should be neat. I can't wait to get my copy of Halo2.
Yeah and GT3 has only been out for what now? 3...4 years?

XBOX needs to just accept that they will always be #2, especially when compared to the gran turismo series.

GT4 will own all.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vipergts662 said:
Are you guys talking about Forza Motorsport? http://www.xbox.com/en-us/forza/
yep that's it! I couldn't remember the name! I was wondering what it was. The game my ACR will be in either doesn't have a name or they are not telling it.

Firewater: You have no idea what I've tried.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh...I just looked at the site. I can't wait to hook it up to the 65" widescreen and audio system. I have a sparco raceseat and harness system I made just for games like this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
Yeah and GT3 has only been out for what now? 3...4 years?

XBOX needs to just accept that they will always be #2, especially when compared to the gran turismo series.

GT4 will own all.
bingo....GT4 will be out soon enough....and once again whatever they release for the xxlbox will be behind again...


Anthony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,064 Posts
I hated the Hell outta GT4 as I kept throwing the ass end of the car all over the track trying to dig outta the corners!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif A lotta fun, but hard as Hell! Craig, did you find the Viper to be real world settings or otherwise? I'd think that you have the best of both worlds to provide me with this info.

Cheers,

Jay K.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,064 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Xbox should have some other cool cars in its new release this Fall, including a tuner Viper upgrade package. We should see it soon.
So, John... What're you saying? Are you saying that XBOX consulted you on adding to the game? If so WAAAAAYYY COOOOLL!

Jay K.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,933 Posts
JGK95 said:
I hated the Hell outta GT4 as I kept throwing the ass end of the car all over the track trying to dig outta the corners!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif A lotta fun, but hard as Hell! Craig, did you find the Viper to be real world settings or otherwise? I'd think that you have the best of both worlds to provide me with this info.

Cheers,

Jay K.
The VIper in GT3 is much easier to drive than in real life, the stock Viper in GT3 never feels as "on endge" as the car does in real life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
Forza will own GT4.

Latest article here:
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/548/548311p1.html?fromint=1

Heres a very brief list of a few of the cars in the game.

Dodge SRT-4
Honda Civic Type R
Volkswagen Golf R32
Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS
Hyundai Tiburon GT
Toyota Celica GTS
Acura NSX
Nissan Skyline R34 STR
Lancer Evolution VIII
Subaru WRX STi
Nissan 350Z
Toyota Supra Turbo
Dodge Viper ACR
Chevrolet Corvette C6
Audi DS6 Sedan
Ferrari 360 Modena
Porsche 911 GT3
TVR Tuscan S
Panoz LMP
Audi Infineon R8
BMW V12 LMP
Cadillac LMP
Ferrari F333 SP
Toyota GT-One
 

·
Team Crown Recruiter
Joined
·
10,002 Posts
Congrats John!

Aftermarket Tuner Roster

1995 Tom's Tom's T020 (MR2)

1995 VIS Racing MR2 Turbo T-bar (Widebody)

1995 Border MR2 Turbo T-bar (Widebody)

2002 Tom's Tom's W123 (Toyota MR-S)

2000 Aerogear Integra R (Widebody)

2000 VIS Racing Integra R (Widebody)

2004 Wings West Civic R J Spec (Widebody)

2002 Mugen Mugen Integra Type R (Japan)

2003 APR Performance Celica GTS (Widebody)

2004 Mugen Mugen Civic Type R Hatch

2002 Guldstrand Corvette Guldstrand Edition

2000 Saleen Saleen S281 (Based on the Mustang)

2003 Mugen Mugen NSX

2003 Mugen Mugen S2000 (Hardtop)

1995 INGS RX-7 (Widebody)

1995 AB Flug RX-7 (Widebody)

2002 Tommy Kaira Tommy Kaira 2002 R34

2002 Mine's Mine's GT-R (R34)

1995 Mine's Mine's Skyline R32 GT-R

1998 Tommy Kaira Tommy Kaira Impreza M20b 2002

1995 Mine's Mine's CP9A Lancer Evolution VI RS

2004 Sparco Sparco Lancer Evo

2002 Tom's Z382 (SC430)

2000 Hennessey Hennessey Viper 800TT

2002 Lingenfelter Lingenfelter 427 CID Twin Turbo Corvette

1998 AB Flug Supra Turbo S900 (Widebody)

1998 VeilSide Supra Turbo 99 (Widebody)

1998 VeilSide Supra Turbo 03 (Widebody)
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top