Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[url]www.V10Nationals.com[/url] is up and running!

Hello everyone!

V10Nationals.com (www.V10Nationals.com ) is finally up and running!

I am very excited about the site and I am hoping that everyone finds it useful. Of course like any other site it will take a while until it is complete and it will certainly take YOUR participation!

I know that a lot of people have contributed to make V-10 Nationals happen. Some have contributed funds, other have donated Viper goodies and others personal time and lots of it!

This is my contribution to this exciting and growing Series. The Series will grow and it will grow faster with its presence on the Internet. My intentions are to market the site to the general public (non-Viper owners) so they can be part of V-10 Nationals also. Of course, the site will also serve as an information resource for those Viper owners that have not yet participated and also all the future Viper owners.

The site currently has 11 pages and one of the most exciting one is the FORUMS. I noticed that several people have been posting to several forums about V-10 Nationals. Now, you can all exchange information and ideas on one centralized location: www.V10Nationals.com/forums The forum is designed to be used exclusively for the V-10 Nationals Series and I am not indenting to “steal” the users from this board!

I am a Viper owner and a participant. Several of you know me but just for fun I am not going to tell you who I am…not yet. I figured a little mystery is always good.

Please visit the site and register at the Forums. Membership of course is FREE! Browse the pages and please let me hear your thoughts and suggestions!

Thank you all for your time and lets make V-10 Nationals a huge success!

Sincerely,

V10Nationals.com

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Re: [url]www.V10Nationals.com[/url] is up and running!

Have you talked with Chris up in KC about holding an event at Topeka???

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts

First one to register bitches and post under the name "guest" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

nice site, ill send you pics from BG last yr and from bradenton this yr.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts

nice work dr. roof!

i registered for the site but i am not getting any emails that confirm account activation.

have i been banned already?

·
Registered
4,773 Posts

Great Work Roof!!!! and u too Mr. Shy!!! who the heck'r u?

·
Registered
12,231 Posts

This site is problematic as the simple process of registration shouldn't be this difficult. This coming from an IT guy! V-10 please fix me up. Username is always the same. email addy == [email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts

THERE MAY SOME INTERESTING NEWS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE THAT WILL BE COMING OUT VERY SOON. IN THE MEAN TIME, IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, PLEASE DO NOT HOLD THIS AGAINST THE OWNER AND ORGANIZER OF THE V10 NATIONALS, DR. ROOF.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts

This was posted on the site message boards...

This website is not owned or operated by the true organizers of the V10 Nationals!

This site was cyber squatted by someone and they are trying to take advantage of the situation.

This is really sad. And I hope the truth on this situation comes out very soon.

and this...

Dr. Roof our founding father (the one that has put the V-10 on the map) is the one doing most of the work on the V-10 nationals. Does he have any say here other than another poster, and is this site a site with any official standings with the V-10 other than in name?

Thanks for taking the time to set this site up whom ever our mistery person is.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

Shit I signed up before I read this.

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts

simms said:
Shit I signed up before I read this.
Me too, no big deal tough.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Guys relax!

Dr Roof is part of this and he is the Moderator of the forum. I guess someone assumed that he was not involved. Obviously people like to solve mysteries!

Anyway, I will let Dr Roof make the official announcements so be patient and wait for his post.

Thank you all for your time and for registering to www.V10Nationals.com/forums/

·
Enlightened
28,766 Posts

I think your name is misleading since we all know Dr Roof as being Mr. V10Nationals. Maybe you should change your display name to something not so confusing.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

packetjunkie said:
I think your name is misleading since we all know Dr Roof as being Mr. V10Nationals. Maybe you should change your display name to something not so confusing.
I concur...is this something we can put to a poll?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

SupremeViper said:
packetjunkie said:
I concur...is this something we can put to a poll?
Done!

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts

Snake Bitten said:
Have you talked with Chris up in KC about holding an event at Topeka???
That would be cool. Looks like we have money (prize money from several and some track rental cash from the KC VCA) and a penciled-in date: The weekend of July 24th. Heartland Park is one of the fastest tracks in the world and a helluva nice facility no matter how you look at it. And we can draw from all over the upper Midwest, Colorado, etc. Hope to get some more action on it!

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts