Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Sexist
43,890 Posts
You think this is a bash fest????? LOL When I joined 9 years ago, the very first response to my introductory post was to tell me to go fuck myself.
And you're still here. We love ya AJ.

·
Lost Senior Member
4,175 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Someone missed the memo to leave your sensitivity at home when entering a forum.

Or it’s the liberal water that’s supplied in those areas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
So I went back and read the OP...strikes me a gay as shit. "Hi...my name is Danny (insert limp wrist wave)...I live in the PNW (insert hugging teddy bear)...I've never had a Viper but think I'd like one to have with my latte (insert sweet chuckle). It must be unmolested and a model that has never slept around (insert hand over mouth). I don't do loud and obnoxious so don't show me anything that could be scary (insert hands up-don't shoot). I'm open to looking at cars in other states, but prefer to stay in the PNW since that is safer and I can nit-pick the car after the sale with the seller if I find something I don't like. Sound about right? Give me a fucking break.

·
Sexist
43,890 Posts
The fact that he went into defense mode immediately instead of just rolling with it. Definitely a trait of the "everybody gets a trophy" generation.

·
DEETOO
1,608 Posts
We should give this, White Sunglasses-wearing/Man Bun-having, dude a break: It's gotta be stressful inside the CHAZ/CHOP.
Has he even been back here? Maybe he’s one of the ones that got shot the other day.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I mean.. I don't mean to be mean, but shit these Vipers have been around for literally generations. To come on the Alley with that sort of limp wrist approach just tells me you have no business owning a Viper. Better approach, especially in these interesting times...would be:
"Hey Alley. Coming to you from the crazy PNW where no one has a clue (other than Jon B) about Vipers. Who's got a lead on a no stories late model GEN-II? Been looking all over but figured the alley would set me straight. Bring it on"......or words to that effect.

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Sexist
43,890 Posts
Or his reply to my first post should have been "Yeah, I hear ya. It's crazy up here."

But of course, if you don't think it's crazy then you might be one of the crazies.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
It would be an interesting dash cam video...GEN-II Viper driving through the CHOP. If he were to do that....all would be forgiven. Balls of steel at that point.

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Registered
173 Posts
Alright, moderator, please delete this post. I literally asked to be made aware of anyone who’s looking to sell their Viper and it somehow turned into a political bash fest. I’ve got better things to do with my time than field a bunch of ignorant opinions. This obviously isn’t the place to come if you want to talk cars... I’m out.
You voted for Hillary didn't you? It's OK. Nobody judges here...we're inclusive and judgement free. Have a cup of hot cocoa, pet a puppy, wipe those tears and come back! Please come back! We need you.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
lmao at the above comments.

NoMan would be proud.

Not limp wristed proud like a double rainbow though

Maybe DannyG was thinkin' of just paintin a double rainbow on an 'unmolested' late GenII viper ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI[/ame]

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
"What does this mean".....OMG...how does one become what this sorry sap has become? My wife thinks some sort of childhood trauma...I'll never be able to unsee this...thanks.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Pics or Ban

·
Sexist
43,890 Posts
He owns a house in Washington and a house in Oregon and can't figure out how to buy a car in Orlando? He's richer than I am and I flew from Tampa to Detroit to buy my Viper. Told the guy selling it if it wasn't what he said it was I was gonna drive it through his living room window. Thankfully it was mint with less than 3K and the guy worked at Chrysler. Gave me a tour too. Maybe DannyGspot can get a tour through Disneyworld.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts