Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this link out, http://www.bmrfabrication.com/Viper.htm

They have been making f-body parts for awhile now, and everyone loves their parts! Recently they expanded their line as the f-body market is slowing down.

If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]

Right now they only have the driveshaft and halfshaft loops, and the heavy duty halfshafts, but they will be adding more products throughout the year

·
Registered
111 Posts
Striker754,
I have used BMR parts on F-bodies in the past and they are very nice...do you work for them ? I am interested in the skid plate with the loop...Christmas has wiped me out at the moment, but after the holidays should I call you or BMR directly ?
Thanks,
Joe

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
I've purchased and used several of their parts on my F-bodies, as have numerous friends. My only concern would be the quality of the extraneous components. The tubing itself and the welds seem to be adequate.

Use of QA1 or Aurora rod ends would be nice. Viper owners won't settle for less. I've also seen some issues with the poly bushing housings on some BMR parts cracking. These are some things that will raise flags.

If these types of issues are addressed I'd be interested to see what BMR would be looking to offer the Viper community.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts