Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WORLDS FIRST RIDE IN PAOLO\'s VIPER!!!!! 0-209 mph VIDEO!

got you guys... lol, he wanted me to post up his badass vid when his car had heffners blower on it.....
Ill post his TT vid as soon as possible :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts

You SIR are NOT COOL!!

Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!

PC Promised me first rides in the TT since serving as his unappointed Project Mangler!
:lol:

Jay K.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts

The word on the street is, if you want a sneak peek of Paolo's next video, watch the last one in fast foreward.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts

2 words come to mind...................NO FEAR!!!!!! Congrats Paolo!!! :clap:
================================================================================
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

Eric, thanks for throwing up the video and way to throw a curve ball(no pun intended)!==> to quote Eddie Murphy in the fart game skit__ "Alright......you got me, my mouf was open, my mouf was open on that one"

Jay, don't worry, as long as you are here when it is ready to roll, you will be the first one to get a ride....Wait_ I have to consult with the unappointed project manager for clearance on that one. Can you hook a brother up? :rofl:

Rollmodel, the car is almost done! But, as we all know, almost is a relative term....

Makara, you have just put it the best. When you watch the video, compared to 2nd,3rd and 4th gears, 5th just seems to take forever! I hope the 150-200 with the CPETTRBFH is faster than the Supercharger was 100-150. That's what I jerk myself off to instead of dyno#'s or 1/4 mile #'s. To me, that's where all the fun is!

KRAZYPSI, the 4 words that come to mind when I see your signature would be I WANT YOUR CARS! You Bastard! LOL! You're THE MAN!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts

Paolo, if you want to edit a little video together of your car when you are done, let me know. :nod: I know someone who is good with that kind of stuff :rofl:

·
Registered
636 Posts

Jay,sorry to be a selfish bastard but I deserve a first ride as well,ha.
KRAZYPSI-How bout a few pics for your viper brothas!Bring one of those bad boys to vegas for the 90mile fast as you can go race,How can you not?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

makara said:
Paolo, if you want to edit a little video together of your car when you are done, let me know. :nod: I know someone who is good with that kind of stuff :rofl:

Makara, I will have to see some of your handy work! :thumb:

TOOOFST, If you want to go for a ride, you had better go on a diet bitch! My rollcage does not come apart with pins like Chad's does! Remember the last time you were stuck and 4 people had to pull you out?

TOOOF, just kidding big guy! I would lay off the Krispy Kreme donuts starting now if you know what I mean! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smooch:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

PC, I have an open ended ticket just waiting to book. Hell, I may come up in a week or 2 to turn a wrench or 2 with ya.

I don't have to be the 1st to ride, just as long as we make a 200mph pass out of the toll shaking the little ole ladies teeth as we fly by. Man she about shit in her pants. :lol:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

PC, I have an open ended ticket just waiting to book. Hell, I may come up in a week or 2 to turn a wrench or 2 with ya.

I don't have to be the 1st to ride, just as long as we make a 200mph pass out of the toll shaking the little ole ladies teeth as we fly by. Man she just about shit in her pants. :lol:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

J DAWG said:

I don't have to be the 1st to ride, just as long as we make a 200mph pass out of the toll shaking the little ole ladies teeth as we fly by. Man she about shit in her pants. :lol:

John, you are welcome to come by anytime! There should be a lot for you to see by now!

You know, it always seems that there is some poor little old lady sitting at the tollbooth that just does not get it! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,445 Posts

TOOOFST said:
Jay,sorry to be a selfish bastard but I deserve a first ride as well,ha.
KRAZYPSI-How bout a few pics for your viper brothas!Bring one of those bad boys to vegas for the 90mile fast as you can go race,How can you not?
================================================================================
CAN I DRAFT BEHIND PAOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.