Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

I just noticed this classified that popped onto VA today.

http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=68


I'm not in the market, especially at this price, so I am reluctant to contact the seller.

But I have to ask, ... Is anyone familiar with this car? Anyone know what would justify this to be a $300,000 Viper? Anyone have pics of this beast??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,228 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

Same car that ran 8.98 pass with a shot of nos and powerglide.

Terry Rout if I recall, corect me if I'm wrong.

Pity he needs to sell - I wondered why the car never made any more appearances.

Good luck to him trying to get $300k... he needs to go to Dupont Registry etc.

You could build something special for $300k /images/graemlins/wink
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,050 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

waaaay too much to run a 8.98. shit, a tenth of that for a TT would get you there in the same ballpark
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

300K for a fuckin Viper?!! This guy has got be on some fucked up drugs. :rolleyes: WHO CARES THAT IT HOLDS A "RECORD", its a Viper, NOT a Lamborghini etc...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,050 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

exactly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

what does legallly documented mean? As I recall, that car "ONLY" went 149 in the 1/4 mile. That car is by FAR not the fastest viper in the world. I think he's off by about 10 mph.

Shit , last V-10 nats there were cars WITHOUT nitrous doing 151 on forced induction only. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

That car has Nitrous and a powerglide to get it into the 8's and he spend 300k or more on it? Does Vasaline come with it?

Gerald
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

Gerald said:
what does legallly documented mean? As I recall, that car "ONLY" went 149 in the 1/4 mile. That car is by FAR not the fastest viper in the world. I think he's off by about 10 mph.

Shit , last V-10 nats there were cars WITHOUT nitrous doing 151 on forced induction only. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

That car has Nitrous and a powerglide to get it into the 8's and he spend 300k or more on it? Does Vasaline come with it?

Gerald
I think RSI still holds it for top MPH but correct me if I'm wrong folks.

I saw the car in Bowling Green also and John was nice enough to give me a ride in it. Bad ass!! :bowdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

Might not be Terry's car, was there not another JH car that ran a 156 in the qtr. So is it Terry's car or the other car? Go to VCA records and you can find the owner.
$300,000.00 you can have both my Vipers, my Prowler and the new Chevy SSR, delivered.
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

I figure with 3 dolphins you could crack $250 G's!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

$300 K ??????????? :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

The owner needs to STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

It must be Terry's car. The other guy (forgeting his name right now) in PA has the 156mph TT/nitrous car but it is Blue w/ white stripes. Terry's car is siver just like the one described.
 

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
Joined
·
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

Is John selling somebody's viper on Ebay? Seems like a steal!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

Jerome said:
ROLLMODEL said:
It must be Terry's car. The other guy (forgeting his name right now) in PA has the 156mph TT/nitrous car but it is Blue w/ white stripes. Terry's car is siver just like the one described.
That would be Jamie Parker with the blue/white car. And both cars are in Pa. IIRC.
Thanks for the name...I knew it was a simple name like Parker or something, but couldn't remember for sure. Both those guys don't seem very active in any viper community events. For having some of the two fastest vipers in the same state you'd think they'd have a little more fun with them. /images/graemlins/confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

Let John showcase it at the V-10 nationals.
Once John takes it up the track a time or two it might be easier to get the 300K lol
 

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
Joined
·
18,149 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

ROLLMODEL said:
Jerome said:
ROLLMODEL said:
It must be Terry's car. The other guy (forgeting his name right now) in PA has the 156mph TT/nitrous car but it is Blue w/ white stripes. Terry's car is siver just like the one described.
That would be Jamie Parker with the blue/white car. And both cars are in Pa. IIRC.
Thanks for the name...I knew it was a simple name like Parker or something, but couldn't remember for sure. Both those guys don't seem very active in any viper community events. For having some of the two fastest vipers in the same state you'd think they'd have a little more fun with them. /images/graemlins/confused
Jamie is at the m.org but not that often.

Which means that both owners are smart enough to stay away from there. :nod:



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Re: ? World\'s Fastest Viper For Sale ?

Guys,
I also visit here besides the morgue . No it's not my car for sale & yes mine's the one that did 156 mph. I do go to the events but just got my car back last year & took some time learning to try & handle all those ponies. I have yet to use the NOS on it but will this year. I'l be at the events this year & definately Dallas VOI8 but don't expect the same time JH got. I won't be running Purners since I have the Stoptech's on now, they don't fit. Also won't have the drag suspension on or the lightweight doors. The car is set up for street, road racing & drag racing in that order of preference. Believe me, I have alot of fun with the car! It's no trailer queen!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top