Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
ryan0 said:
again?.. dont let your 12th place 'almost podium' finish at cal speedway go to your head.
Do you guys want me to get good video of your car? If so, I'll go buy a rear view camera mount to video tape. Don't worry, I'll have some video of you in front of me as I lap you.

Just got back from Sebring and am itching to drive the Viper locally!

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I remember back in the day (about 11 track events ago) when I was at Willow Springs and met Ryan and I was running 1:40 somethings in my red Gen 1. I then decided I was going to keep up with Ryan and I think that particular day you were running 1:35's or 1:34's, and I remember watching the back of your vette and how it looked like the rear end kept slipping and you were about to fly off of turn 8 (but you weren't.) That was some scary stuff to me seeing what a car on edge looked like from the rear.

I remember socal showing me the lines and laughing when I didn't know what 'bedding in the brakes' meant, and then cursing as he nearly stalled my car due to the big ass cam it had. The next person in my car said it smelled like the Bronx, or poon... one or the other.

I remember meeting Dearing and he showing me that my car could run 1:30's and scaring the crap out of me.

Man, the good ol' days. And yet, that was just around the corner.

-M

PS: Free dinner this Weds courtesy of RedSled.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.