Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Wednesday Dec 8 2004 and the unknown Bad Bumlbee and The Chad and Heffner change history? Will Chad take the fastest 6 speed title from the Supra's and crown the Viper as the BADDEST Fucking 6 speed car on the planet?

His second pass in the car after having the turbos installed yielded a 9.07 pass @ 166mph.

I will put my money on Chad.

Boys and Girls if Chad does this, he brings the title to each and every Viper owner.

Cuda9er:flag:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
he will do it. i got faith i him nd in his bucket. if it can do a 9.07 under the circumstances it did it, then it got alot more to offer in bradenton!

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Thanks Cuda!

A five-speed questionably street Mustang ran an 8.9x, the Titan Supra racecar weighing less than 3k pounds ran an 8.9x, and the winner of the Pump Gas Drags ran an 8.99 a couple weeks ago (met the team and driver at Atco, great guys). These are the only three manual transmission street cars I have been able to find that ran sub nines. I include the Supra only because they claim fastest six-speed IRS car, for now.

The quickest V-10 Viper is also on the line at 8.94 I think. J/k John, it's an 8.93 and you've brainwashed me: 8.92999, 8.92999, 8.92999....

Anything in the eight-eighties will allow us to lay claim to the Quickest 6-speed street car and Quickest V-10 Viper, period.

I just hope I can get some sleep.

Thank you to all who have publicly and privately given their support. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Good Damn Luck Chad!! Bring the title to the Viper as the baddest, fastest street car in the land! We are ALL routing for 'ya...!!!

What were the MPH's of those times? So many ppl get so much into E.T.. I think MPH is just as if not more important.

Gerald

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Gerald said:
Good Damn Luck Chad!! Bring the title to the Viper as the baddest, fastest street car in the land! We are ALL routing for 'ya...!!!

What were the MPH's of those times? So many ppl get so much into E.T.. I think MPH is just as if not more important.

Gerald
Then you'll really enjoy a ride in my car because we are 10-20 mph ahead of those cars. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I know you are not gonna need it...but good luck man. I hope you get this done so that we all can say that we have (potentially, cause I know mine is no 8s car) the fastest manual car ever built.

Best of luck.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
ill be on the road tommorrow en route to bradenton when your laying it to the OLD record and setting a NEW record so dammit someone call my ass tommorrow and let me know if it was an 8.6x or an 8.7x /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
***PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR CHAD THE RECORD DESTROYER***

:nod: :nod: :nod:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

/images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1

Jay K.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Good luck buddy!

I hope it happens, But I would rather it happen or happen again at the actual event!

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I posted this same post over at morg at the same time , there was ZERO responses and 74 views (3 were mine) and 14 responses here as of now.

I did respond to my own post there, to put it back to the top of the page....... but here was my post http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showfla...;o=&fpart=1

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Who's car was this that ran a 9.4 ?
Ad Information

Category: New/Pre-Owned GTS's

Subcategories: '99 GTS

Year 1999

Model ACR Coupe

Mileage 5000

Exterior Color black

Interior Color Black leather

Accessories Comfort Package (ACR only)

For Sale By VCA Member

Description

What more do I need to say......
I am the second owner the original owner was AJ Foyt which is shown on the title. It was bought stock and know it looks like a piece of art under the hood. This car ran a 9.48 the first time out before being dialed in! Serious buyers only please, feel free to e-mail me with any questions.
Contact Information

·
Registered
865 Posts
Cool, keep pushing the envelope and keep the other tuners on their toes, good luck to everyone this weekend, be safe and have fun.

Already looking forward to reading more smack next week :thumb:

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Best of luck and blow their doors off /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/dude3

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.