Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not really worried about myself since I will only be running a hundred shot, BUT since MOJO is spraying his thousand shot, I thought a Tanker Truck would be in order to keep him topped off after every run. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
LOL, the american dental association already called me bitching about a shortage or something...

· Registered
109 Posts
JDawg,
I think I am bringing my refill station this time. I have a couple of cars spraying and some of them have multiple stages...the last time out we brought 15 or 20 full bottles, but with my car getting hit we didn't go through that much. Topeka on the other hand, we went through that much and more with 4 cars on the bottle. It will depend on how much extra space we have to bring the refill bottles...they take up quite a bit of room. If you run out I may have enough.
Joe

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
tien; i would like nothing better my man. i wont be looking for the RT nine club until sunday though as im doing street tire shootout and i know nines arent happening then. i have yet to get any damn street time in this thing, fucking weather here sucks. all well ill just do all my practicing in bradenton, no excuses though, im coming to win, period. if this car holds together, LOL.

· Registered
3,488 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
LOL, the american dental association already called me bitching about a shortage or something...
If I woulda thunk it, I'da brung my own supply...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea:

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
JDawg; i got a couple extra bottles, ill let you use one so i can beat on ya /images/graemlins/toothy

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
I have made arrangements to have it available from an " independent" vendor or you could buy from your competitor that races in the seris....... Lets see do I buy it from someone that has NO vested interest in the out come of who wins a race or buy it from a "tuner"/racer. To me it is a no brainier. The independent is a professional and is always at this track and has supplied Nitrous at this track for years and that is only business he does. This same supplier will have some nitrous parts available as well.

Cudaman:flag:

· Registered
109 Posts
Ward,
You lost me. I offered John nitrous if he would happen to run out, I don't remember saying anything about charging him. I have offered everything to anybody at races all year long...tires, computers, rear ends, half shafts...etc.
I have never charged anyone a penny, hell I gave Mike Sherzberg drag radials to race me in the finals in Columbus...and I put the things on for him. You make it sound like it would be stupid to accept something from me because we race together...do you think I am out to screw somebody...I don't get it. Hell, if I remember correctly, your differential came from me. Did I do something wrong to you or am I just catching grief from everyone in Florida this week. I thought this was supposed to be a friendly event/series...I am beginning to think otherwise.
Joe

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
PBJ said:
Ward,
do you think I am out to screw somebody...I don't get it. Hell, if I remember correctly, your differential came from me. Did I do something wrong to you or am I just catching grief from everyone in Florida this week. I thought this was supposed to be a friendly event/series...I am beginning to think otherwise.
Joe
Joe are you feeling guilty about something? Should you be?

It is a friendly series and I do not understand why you would think differently.

Yes you do remember correctly, the differential came from you. I never raced with it or nor was it ever installed in my car. Although you should call Devin at Unitrax and tell him you were the "tuner" that built it and ask him what they found out about how it was built. The "3.07" dif was totally rebuilt and I have all the previous internal components. But I did not bring up the dif, but since you did I thought I would tell you the rest of the story.

I know I have and the Fl. posse has raced professionally and ethically through out the entire series. We do not feel guilty about our actions. I have a great admiration and respect for almost everyone I have raced.

It has been a great series and arrangements are being made to make sure it continues. I think their WILL be rule changes next year to insure that stays a "
friendly event/series". Many have enjoyed our excursive Viper only series and will look forward to racing it next year.

There is no monkeys on my back. Is there something Joe you are feeling guilty about and would like to get off you chest?

Ward

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
from what i read above actually, ward, i WOULD buy from the competitor as in truth he/she may also be an aquaintance/friend (or should be as we all race all year long together) plus he/she also obviously supports the events as he/she is participating. so, i say foget an indep dealer stick and with one of our own. whether the individual has a "vested interest in the race series outcome" is a moot point unless one is inferring that the individual is going to sabotage the nitrous, parts, service, etc.

now, from what im reading above, and pardon me as im always a bit slow (in being the receipient of multiple head hits over from almost 20 yrs of fighting) it would seem perhaps that a bit of love is misplaced between two great individuals, thats how im reading it. thats shitty because they are both, individually great people, i know as ive spent time sharing beers with both. ahh well, such is life, hopefully in the end we shall all see the idiocy of it all and all get along, if not; "squared circle is my answer to it all" LOL. BUT, BUT, i do not know the story and I DO NOT WANT to know the story, its not my business, i just want to see all of us singing koombayaahh together in the winners circle (or at winghouse /images/graemlins/toothy ) after the races.

ive met alot of great people since May 2003 thanks to the V10 nationals and I believe i am privelaged to have met those of you and raced with all of you.

OK enough sappy talk, now back to focusing on kicking ALL your asses on raceday :fist: but remember, i still like yous

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
LOL, actually id rather take my own liver out with a spoon than sing that shit, but you get the idea. just get along, drink some beers and race.

· Premium Member
20,180 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
LOL, actually id rather take my own liver out with a spoon than sing that shit, but you get the idea. just get along, drink some beers and race.
Yeah, since you're buying /images/graemlins/bigsmile /images/graemlins/bigsmile /images/graemlins/bigsmile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.