Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
OK....so back in October I came here to let everyone know how Will has ripped us off to the tune of a little less than $20,000.00, we sued, got a judgment, he agreed to pay us $1000.00 per month until the balance is paid in full....well...he never made the 1st payment, so I came here to warn others...then the next day, his attorney contacted our attorney and said that Will would send a payment for the 5 or 6 months he hadn't paid, and keep the payments current, but that we had to take my post down, due to a confidentiality clause in the judgment....hence I deleted my post....
WELL....we got the 1 check....and haven't seen another penny.....so, Here I am again, after speaking with our attorney......it got their attention last time...

Now neither Will nor his attorney will return and communication attempts from our attorney....

We have heard that he has moved his shop, I know the detectives where he was at when he ripped us off, were also speaking with 2 other people at the time we were there for court, and they were trying to see what kind of criminal charges they could get him for between the 3 of us...maybe it got too hot for him there....? I don't know, but seriously....you can't keep ripping people off and not expect repercussions...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't give him/them any of your hard earned money....we have to stop him!

You can read our whole story on my other thread that I deleted because other people copied it with their responses....I also had several people say that they wanted on the band wagon to try to set everything right....I just can't believe this is happening still!

I will not delete this thread Will unless we get our payment back IN FULL!

CatD
:cursin::down::(

·
Suspended
25,621 Posts
In on page 1.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
OK....so back in October I came here to let everyone know how Will has ripped us off to the tune of a little less than $20,000.00, we sued, got a judgment, he agreed to pay us $1000.00 per month until the balance is paid in full....well...he never made the 1st payment, so I came here to warn others...then the next day, his attorney contacted our attorney and said that Will would send a payment for the 5 or 6 months he hadn't paid, and keep the payments current, but that we had to take my post down, due to a confidentiality clause in the judgment....hence I deleted my post....
WELL....we got the 1 check....and haven't seen another penny.....so, Here I am again, after speaking with our attorney who said go ahead and light him up...it got their attention last time...

Now neither Will nor his attorney will return and communication attempts from our attorney....

We have heard that he has moved his shop, I know the detectives where he was at when he ripped us off, were also speaking with 2 other people at the time we were there for court, and they were trying to see what kind of criminal charges they could get him for between the 3 of us...maybe it got too hot for him there....? I don't know, but seriously....you can't keep ripping people off and not expect repercussions...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't give him/them any of your hard earned money....we have to stop him!

You can read our whole story on my other thread that I deleted because other people copied it with their responses....I also had several people say that they wanted on the band wagon to try to set everything right....I just can't believe this is happening still!

CatD
wowza, can't follow legal orders from a judgement. :down:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes we have the case number, but I am at work and I dont have it with me. Our attorney said he has filed abstracts of judgement in both Wise and Collin counties.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Good luck. Get in line.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Kitty Wrangler...and ubengineering....I assure you...there is no mistake or innocence on their part!

·
Registered
134 Posts

CatD
Why would you do this? Why would anyone? This is part of the problem, just b/c he pays anyone, in payments or even in full, doesn't change the fact that he operates this way. At BEST, he should be "allowed" to come and post his response here and explain himself but everything should stay. I wonder how many people have not posted or deleted posts in hopes of something going in the right direction? This should be done to protect the innocent from going down this road. At this point I don't see how anyone could defend the company even if they got out unscathed. Imagine if your friend or family member was going through this, don't know how the guy sleeps at night, must be tough or he's a major narcissist. Hope you get your money back but looks like it is a long road based on what I've read here and other places, glad someone is going after him. And once again I ask the powers that be, why would we not make these posts public and searchable for this very reason :dunno:

·
Suspended by order of Blacksnake99
9,913 Posts
Locking down thread now, before the smack gets out of hand ;)

If someone from RSI wants to come and post a response, they can contact a mod and we will allow it to be posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.