Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems she thinks C5's are a dime a dozen, gave me the green light on an SRT-10 :nod:. She's a keeper /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif This is my C5 that'll be getting sold soon. Great car but when I bought it I never realized how many were really out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
I like the license plate

and she IS a keeper then

·
Registered
899 Posts
She is kinda correct 35,000 Vs. 1,800 a year production numbers. I don't know if i'd give you a dime for a dozen, but how 'bout a buck for a gross? j/k You will love your SRT, just turned 8,600 miles on mine. I hardly ever see other SRT's on the road and there are quite a few around my area.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I like the exhaust. What make is it? C5's are nice but you won't get a chubby in it like you will when you start driving a snake!

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
I never understood this arguement regarding exclusivity. Really, I just think the body design for the C4 through C6 SUCKS OUT LOUD!! The only Good looking vettes of recent design is ONLY the Z06 or the ZR-1! I grew up faithfully looking forward to a 78-79 Corvette until I saw the 92 Viper and then that day arrived! However, the C4 body design looked like a Triumph TR7 on steroids. Gone were the days of the curvacious fenders and personality for bland looks!

WAR # of Cars produced exclusivity arguements mean Sh!T!!

Jay K.

·
Registered
458 Posts
My wife got pissed this weekend because I spent 9 hours waxing the Viper. I told her to just look at all the dirty towels I was making for her new Bosch Wash & Dryer. Gonna have to take her out to dinner now!

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
SlaughterJ.

... Well there's gotta at LEAST be something said for the 405HP badge plate on the side! LOL! Additionally, in front of the rear tire on the rocker panel is that intake grill which tells me (a Soon to be Viper owner) that the car means Bizness!

pleading my case,

Jay "Has OJ found the killer yet?" K.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts