Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not content with the dyno. i feel more can be gotten out of this bucket.

Im looking to buy an AF meter working off wideband O2 sensor that can be used while driving to tune engine optimumly for nitrous and for naturally aspirated

any suggestions

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone with a viper use this?? id like to talk with someone experienced in it already

· Registered
56 Posts
I have the AEM UEGO O2 wideband. You just have to drill a hole & weld the bung in your exhaust. ( Sounds painful /images/graemlins/laughing.gif ) I welded one in each side so I can check both banks. I just plug the one up I'm not using. Works all the time & I installed it in a pillar mount along with my boost guage.

· Registered
3,318 Posts
txlen said:
try the innovate setup!!!!..it works pretty good!!..http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products.php
and there are accesories to use with it too!!...Len
this is what I am using. Easiest gizmo I have ever used. Logs as much info as you can throw at it. It is ideal for tuning on a periodic basis, but not the one you want if you are looking for one to leave in the car full time. The software is also easy and the displays are nice. IMO.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JDAWG; you have a very similar setup as i do. whats your opinions vs the VEC2, work with it well? how much did the AF/wideband help out in overall performance in low-mid range

· Registered
794 Posts
I have had both the innovative and the aem. I decided to go with the aem because I want to know all the time what my a/f is at. THe innovative is portable and that makes it real nice but it is much bulkier than the aem and I simply took out my fuel pressure gauge and installed the aem in its place.

I don't think you can go wrong with either. If you want something portable then go with the innovative. If you want something permanent then go with the aem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.