Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a great 2001 GTS, many mods, built first by TNT, many problems. Here is the reason a tuner should deliver what they sale. I came home today and my wife put a 2002 GTS final in the garage. If TNT did and delivered what they were paid to do the new 02 would be theirs to build. Lost, one loyal customer forever and the 02 will not be my last Viper. /images/graemlins/headbang.gif /images/graemlins/headbang.gif /images/graemlins/yay.gif

2001 Yellow RSI unlimited
2002 Final

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
repeat sales are excellent since they cost so little to get. Piss one customer off and he tells 20 prospects. Make one customer happy and he tells 4 prospects. The ratio stinks, but in a small market you can't afford to piss anyone off because word does get out. And the texas tuna business can't possibly be that large that you can afford to piss off all but a very few.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Being in the sales area repeat sales are the bread and butter. It’s easy to get a customer once. Piss them off and you don’t eat. One of the rules I live by is:
“It takes Months if not years to build a loyal relationship with a customer, but it takes ONE DAY to loose them"

CONGRATS on the new snake!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excess
few words have never said so much.
Thanks

2001 Yellow w/ black stripes RSI Unlimited
2002 Red w/ white stripes Final Edition

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
So Rohn will the 02' be a RSI beast like the 01'? Spell the beans dude.... /images/graemlins/lurk.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
I wonder how much business they lost by poking Rohn?!? This is a pretty tight community...I know when I research a mod, tuner/vender choice is based off the recommendations of fellow viper owners...100% of the time...

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I am with Gerald on this one. I wonder if they even grasp at how expensive it is to really make a customer unhappy.

I see who the tunas are who really go out of their way to make their customers happy and i clearly want to be one of those happy customers. Guess where my money goes...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not sure about spelling, I think that he wanted you to spell "Red Beans or Lima" lol

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
actually jkracer, i think he wanted YOU to spell something....
Spill you bastards!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jason
I will see you at the Nationals next week and let you know. This car will be a different set up but possibly the first very low 9 sec. or high 8 sec. Viper ever. The experts that deliver (unlike another Texas tuna) at RSI will enlist a hi-tech engineer to design, put on a prototype mockup and once that works we will be off to a wind tunnel. If everything goes good we will be the first to run this set up for all the money, low 9's and 8 sec. runs.(V-10 Motor) (exclude sir H)
You can trust the RSI group, real professionals to the max. (David Wilks (nothing to do with RSI) gave me the idea when he posted "Money can buy anything"), so I am ready to invest the farm to see how far into the 8's we can get.
In TEXAS there is only one choice for a job like this and RSI is the one. A project as big as this can only be handled by one tuner in TEXAS, RSI. A project like this has a big trust factor and there is only one in Houston with a 100% clean name RSI. Last, This will not be just building a 1000 shot car, lots of body, shock, and motor work, plus, plus and more. What better Viper to use for a project like this than the final edition.

Jason
Is this enough beans or do you need more.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
jason, check out .com and see what i said to you.....
Hug a root Red!! I posted back. I don't care anymore really just stated my opinion on that tread LONG ago. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts