Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look, i am not on anyones side here but it is a post that i see over and over again with no real explanation. Evidently hennessey has done wrong by many in the eyes of the VCA board. I am not taking sides because i have no first hand knowledge of ANY of these circumstances. i would like to know why these guys cant even write his name on post there or even seem to talk openly there like we all do here. I have seen numerous posts by john here and never any by him on the vca boards to even address these issues. what i do know is that people have mixed feelings when the name hennessey is mentions and as a newbie and a potential customer i would like either john or someone in the know to clarify this. I understand that it isnt possible tp please everyone in business but these complaining sound like some of the actions border-line on criminal. i would have posted this question on the vca boards but suspectthe moderators would have deleted the post as they seem to do with any thing john related.WHY?

·
Supporting Vendor
3,854 Posts
v10Kingsnake - ask eveyone on the Alley why they dont like Jay Herbert aka FLANDERS and you will get the answer to your question.

Personally, I have a good relationship with many of the VCA regional presidents as well as national officers. I have never liked Jay Herbert and he has never liked me. Thus he wont be allowing anybody to say anything good about me at the VCA website. Simple as that.

·
Registered
18,650 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Last I heard, Jay Herbert was trying to go around to all the grocery stores in Arkadelphia, AR to have them take all the Car and Driver magazines off the news stands. Good luck Jay.
:rofl: :rofl: [image]http://www.viperalley.com/attach/data/1/421203-image6998.gif[/image]

·
Registered
141 Posts
John, Did you not get my last PM. I need an answer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just posted on that site and put Hennessey's name in and when I went back to veiw my post his name was no longer there. What the hell is that crap? I asked the same question on that site, I am sure that I will not get an answer :fist:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Search the archives if you must know the history. I think
John is trying to turn things positive, so rather than
hash through this again for the billionth time, search, then
if you have questions, pm the people involved.

DN

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
RSVIPER said:
I just posted on that site and put Hennessey's name in and when I went back to veiw my post his name was no longer there. What the hell is that crap? I asked the same question on that site, I am sure that I will not get an answer :fist:
Gezus RS, you've been here for over a year and NOW you're asking this question?

This saga of JH is still being written. Regardless, how the overlards handle issues at the VCA board is the reason this place exists.

·
Registered
52 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Last I heard, Jay Herbert was trying to go around to all the grocery stores in Arkadelphia, AR to have them take all the Car and Driver magazines off the news stands. Good luck Jay.

This about sums it up:

[image]http://cargo.ship-of-fools.com/Features01/NedNight/Pics/NedHead2.gif[/image]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.