Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who\'s Viper license plate fram reads \"Today\'s Special, Smoked Porsche\"?

Someone who drives around the Valley in SoCal (with a silver new body style Viper w/ chrome wheels) who has this license plate frame is asking for trouble and can't back it up. Two times this guy has been challenged by a modified 996TT owner to race, and he has backed down. If anyone knows who he is, or you, yourself are reading this post, there are some 996TT owners that would love to see you "Smoke" us. If you are not willing to back it up, then please take off your cheesy license plate, unless you are planning to drive around "smoking" Boxsters... I would be happy to have new plate custom designed for you.

If anyone knows who this is, please contact him so we can set up a meeting. I am dying to be the special "smoked porsche" on the menu any day.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Re: Who\'s Viper license plate fram reads \"Today\'s Special, Smoked Porsche\"?

LOL

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Registered
24,056 Posts

if ya got balls big enough to post it on the plate, ya better be bad enough to back it up on the street. or willing to lose and walk away.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts

zero_clearance said:
Someone who drives around the Valley in SoCal (with a silver new body style Viper w/ chrome wheels) who has this license plate frame is asking for trouble and can't back it up. Two times this guy has been challenged by a modified 996TT owner to race, and he has backed down. If anyone knows who he is, or you, yourself are reading this post, there are some 996TT owners that would love to see you "Smoke" us.
Geez, he better be carefully he might run into a bunch of Porsche owners in shorts and docksiders who will call him names. :rofl: hey, let's have a rumble down at the school yard!

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts

zero_clearance said:
there are some 996TT owners that would love to see you "Smoke" us.

go back to your POC low-speed autocross..

·
Registered
7,340 Posts

Damn, I wish I lived even remotely close to there! AWESOME plate! Speaking of Porsches, I did a fly by on the RUF shop here in Dallas yesterday. Pretty cool cars!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts

Attn: zero_clearance

Is your wanker feeling especially small today? The penis pump just not working out for ya??? You are indeed living proof that money can't buy everything...ie...a normal sized penis, and class...

Thanks for stopping by our little Viper forum.......

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

Too funny! That's my wife's favorite line around the Porsche guys: "Sorry about your penis." :lolcry:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

Snake Bitten said:
Attn: zero_clearance

Is your wanker feeling especially small today? The penis pump just not working out for ya??? You are indeed living proof that money can't buy everything...ie...a normal sized penis, and class...

Thanks for stopping by our little Viper forum.......
Off the subject...
But dayum...nice avatar..lol

·
Registered
4,445 Posts

Zero clearance, you cannot be serious!!! Give the guy a break!!! Next time you feel the need to get spanked, just let me know!! I will have my people fly any one of my HEFFNER MODIFIED cars to your location!!! OBTW, my new license plate frame is going to read " SPANKED ZERO CLEARNACE". I hope your pearly whites are insured, because you will be picking Michelin Pilot Sports out of them if you and I line them up!!! :nod:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)

·
Registered
225 Posts

This is like the Taliban telling the U.S. that we've insulted the Muslim Community.. :dumbass:

Oh yea.. :up2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I am only going to respond to this thread once, b/c my origional point was to find the loser driving silver viper in Calabasas and challenge him to race me for fun.

People who buy 996TT and dumb more money than a Viper is worth into their cars drive them on a track. 99% of us aren't concerned with 1/4 mile racing, if we were, we could all trade in our wheels and have '69 Cameros that run 7 sec. 1/4 miles. Most of us spend our time on the race track taking corners at over 140 mph at times, something most of you would have no clue about. So dont bash people who have cars that cost 2wice as much as yours, and can actually win races. Everytime I am at the track, I am lapping vipers as much as mini coopers.

Enjoy your Chryslers!

BTW, My car should be putting out close to 720 bhp w/ AWD and the capability to hit speeds over 210 mph (I have been close), and I would love to race you idiots in your 950rwhp cars that do burnouts all day and dont go anywhere.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts

Maybe you didn't notice the sig of the guy who called you out:

2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

Please continue to repond, we love nothing more than to hear how great your car is. Post photos, lap times, ect..

·
7,863 Posts

zero_clearance said:
People who buy 996TT and dumb more money than a Viper is worth into their cars drive them on a track.
umm... what?!

zero_clearance said:
Most of us spend our time on the race track taking corners at over 140 mph at times, something most of you would have no clue about.

any day.. bring it to WSIR.. my old chevy will spank that krautmobile.. bring me a license plate frame too.. or better yet.. winner gets to yank the losers hood ornament off and keep it as a memento.

so cough up some times for local tracks.. what has your $125k shiny dick run 'taking corners at over 140mph'?

·
7,863 Posts

Toby said:
Here is where the guy posts

Smoked 996 said:
The only thing preventing me from running tens is traction. I have run several 11-11.1 times (measured with a G-TechPro), and traps in the 130s -- all with fully pressurized cold tires and 0-60 times over 2.0, as I slide back and forth off the line. With better traction at a drag strip, hot tires, lower tire pressure, and a 1.7-1.8 0-60, I'm confident I would hit tens -- particularly if I strapped on some drag radials. I have stomped a few different cars that run tens at the drag strip.

Its all about the traction.

Craig

wow.. cant go to a strip.. but all times measuered with a g-techpro.. .he MUST be fast.

where are you bitch boy?

hrmmm.. and no posts in the 'Track & Autocross' section

damn.. Sorry. Registration has been disabled by the administrator.

1 - 20 of 301 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.