Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who\'s coming to Texas V-10 Nationals??

just trying to get a early count on those planning to attend. We will have entry forms ready this week with final rules.

if your planning on attending or seriously considering it post here.

Dec 7th in San Antonio

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
Re: Who\'s coming to Texas V-10 Nationals??

I am seriously considering it. Dec. 7th is open for me.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts

Bump

I will see what I can do to get some cars there. I plan to bring one if I am finished building it by then. It is gonna be real close. I do have a few customers who said they may come.

DW

·
Registered
324 Posts

I will be there, hopefully nothing comes up that will prevent me from attending.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

I'm hoping to get down there!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

getbit said:
I will be there...hopefully with another Viper.
Not if I get it first!!!! /images/graemlins/flipa.gif

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts

Fuck you stalker, you are lucky my SRT-10 RAM won't be in until December or I would walk your shit with my TRUCK! :fist:

stay away from my Vipers... /images/graemlins/flip2.gif

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

getbit said:
Fuck you stalker, you are lucky my SRT-10 RAM won't be in until December or I would walk your shit with my TRUCK! :fist:

stay away from my Vipers... /images/graemlins/flip2.gif
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are too funny Jason!!! :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

:yotony: :yotony:

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts

stay away from the refresh button and go put some miles on your car in this incredible weather, dude.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

I can't I'm at work.

Well what they call work.

When I get home I will wash the car.

Ldy states really wanted a Blue and White one. Then tells me she wants a SRT-10.

She can't make up her mind SRT-10 Truck or Blue ans White. She is waffling (sp). :squint:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

I hope this will not be like the BB race where 100 signed up and only 20 made the trip.

·
Registered
806 Posts

I am going to try to come but it is up to the BOSS. You just don't mess with the BOSS. You ease them into it and all along the way you are making concessions. It will cost me more in concessions to go than the whole trip. Oh well.

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts

Probably won't make this one...........got a street car drag race to attend on the 7th.

It's a cool event. Meet Downtown Orlando and DRIVE YOUR CAR TO THE TRACK ABOUT 25 MILES. Once arriving at the track you cannot change ANYTHING. No trailers on premisis. Names are drawn from a hat........and paired for racing. No qualifying, no other rules, no bullshit, and absolutely NO WHINERS!

Roof,

I am interested in sponsoring this event in some fashion. Please contact me regarding some kind of contingency prize cash.

Best of luck to all!

Tom

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts

jkracer said:
I hope this will not be like the BB race where 100 signed up and only 20 made the trip.
I agree with that statement...... there is cocksuckingchickendickingballsuckdicklickers :yotony: drag racers that say they are going and NEVER show up......

I will be there and I WILL show up.

Cudaman :flag:

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts

Cudaman said:
jkracer said:
I agree with that statement...... there is cocksuckingchickendickingballsuckdicklickers :yotony: drag racers that say they are going and NEVER show up......

I will be there and I WILL show up.

Cudaman :flag:
Ward..........

Proud of ya, man.......didn't know you had a nasty word in your vocabulary....other than my name! LOL

Best of luck...........maybe see you this Thursday at Bradenton!

Tom

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Tom

I will call you this week. I am currently on a road trip and you never know I might bump into you soon.

I hope you will reconsider and help pur on a great show. Your Vipers always run strong. I hope you and lee can make the trip.

·
Registered
950 Posts

ViperJEDI said:
Probably won't make this one...........got a street car drag race to attend on the 7th.

It's a cool event. Meet Downtown Orlando and DRIVE YOUR CAR TO THE TRACK ABOUT 25 MILES. Once arriving at the track you cannot change ANYTHING. No trailers on premisis. Names are drawn from a hat........and paired for racing. No qualifying, no other rules, no bullshit, and absolutely NO WHINERS!

Roof,

I am interested in sponsoring this event in some fashion. Please contact me regarding some kind of contingency prize cash.

Best of luck to all!

Tom

That sounds like a lot of fun, Tom! Who's puttin on this gig?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts