Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video has been circulating....mostly by Mustang guys. Even though the Mustang lost they say if the driver didn't have the bad react that he would have won. I say the Viper missed forth and still won. Listen to the shift at forth gear and watch the exhaust smoke. Plus the stang went 10.96 @ 129 mph and you can hear the announcer say the Viper went 122 mph. What do you think ????
I "think" this is in or near Arizona due to the phone number prefix on the sign at the tree. The Viper is a GTS, red with white stripes....also looks like ACR or after market wheels.

http://03cobra.g33ks.org/vids/britt.wmv

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good eye !!! I couldn't tell for sure if his red light was on so I looked for the win light......the mudstain did get the win light before the finish line which means the Viper did red light. I still say the Viper missed forth and is faster/quicker than a 10.96 @ 129mph. The Cobra mods are said to be: The Cobra has exhaust, Kenny Bell @ 18psi, few other little things..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: Whos car in this race against a Cobra ?? (maybe Arizona ????)

I doesn't really matter because it's just another COBRA.... and it will never have the looks or attention that the Viper gets...the cobra is a dime a dozen

·
Registered
195 Posts
Re: Whos car in this race against a Cobra ?? (maybe Arizona ????)

The launch by the Viper was awesome. /images/graemlins/dude

1 - 5 of 5 Posts