Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Who won the $1,000?

2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  ROLLMODEL 
#1 ·
Weren't the finals at 5pm? Anyone have any news as to who won?

#3 ·
utah Viper is the winner with a 10.8 at 144 MPH

Joe Kiser took Second

Tom Welch third

Dr Roof 4th (143MPH)

#7 ·
Utahviper ...is the man !!!!! I wished I had my car here guys. Wild today and tomorrow will be better.

#8 ·
Cudaman ran 11.20's today on street tires.

#9 ·
1TONY1 said:
Cudaman ran 11.20's today on street tires.

I was traction deprived.... could not get all my power to the track.
The fastest cars were running from 11.1 to 11.2. Utah (715rwhp) Macedo tuned Roe S/C outran Tom Welch BTR (who red lighted in Semi finals). Joe Kiser's Roe S/C Silver GTS with burgunday stripes ran in finals with Utah. :arcade:

I was traction deprived.... could not get all my power to the track. Utah got all his power to the track and was turning increadable times.....GREAT JOB!!!

Cudaman :flag:

#10 ·
Utah was most impressive!

weather looks to be perfect today. great times to follow

#13 ·
Mike Adams said:
BTW how was street tire defined.

Did have to be a Pilot sports?

at the initial event in KY, one could run any street tire, but could not run drag radials.

Still thinking about the 144 for a ROE s/c car on street tires. That is quite impressive. /images/graemlins/thumbs2

#14 ·
packetjunkie said:
Congrats to everyone! Someone send me his info so I can get him his check from the Alley!
A little suprise here! I was told by runner up Joe Kaiser that he and Utah Viper decided before the finals to split the prize money and the winner takes the tires! NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS SPORTSMANSHIP!!! Dr. Roof will let you know the specifics.

DW

#16 ·
David Weaver said:
packetjunkie said:
Congrats to everyone! Someone send me his info so I can get him his check from the Alley!
A little suprise here! I was told by runner up Joe Kaiser that he and Utah Viper decided before the finals to split the prize money and the winner takes the tires! NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS SPORTSMANSHIP!!! Dr. Roof will let you know the specifics.

DW
Man those guys are all right. /images/graemlins/thumb1

#23 ·
We made a couple of passes and got a best 10.11 @ 141 mph. However, we did a run that yielded 112.5 mph in the 1/8 @6.48 but 1Tony1 missed fourth gear. That probably would have been a nine second pass. We did run 145 MPH in the quarter but had a crappy 60' time so it didn't yield a 9. When we put it all together the 9 will be there with room to spare. With about 3-4 more lbs of boost I think we will have over 150 MPH.

#24 ·
utahviper said:
1Tony1 missed fourth gear
Rumors....I would never do such a thing /images/graemlins/cursin It was all the torque twisting the tranny...ah....I dropped my cigarette...ah....a bug flew in my eye...ah...the sun was in my eyes....ah...I had my eyes closed, yea that's it my eyes were closed /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Glad to see you made it home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.