1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
looks ridamdiculous to me.....

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
You would have to be absolutly bonkers to go for something liek that.

·
Registered
791 Posts
hey!!...it's make a really cool go cart!!!!...i could do that!!...in fact thats what i'd do with it!!!!........ /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
If it were only $500.00, I'd buy it & put it on a pole facing my idiot neighbor's house across the street....they guy who put out a toilet with flowers in it to bug his next door neighbor.

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark O said:
If it were only $500.00, I'd buy it & put it on a pole facing my idiot neighbor's house across the street....they guy who put out a toilet with flowers in it to bug his next door neighbor.
That is the best idea I've heard! Dude ain't going to get a bid. Offer him to pick it up for 5 bills and piss off your neighbor /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hell, for 5 benjamins I take it and mount it on the wall of my office...yeah and paint the wall like it's a road racing course...yeah with pretty girls in the background...yeah taking off their shirts...hell yes...with a manakin in it of me driving...yeah with a smoke machine boiling smoke off the rear tires...and some naked blond manakin in the passenger seat...hell yes...
But then the wife would see it and I'd have to take it down!

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Finally! A car that I can afford! :lolcry:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Fransisco from Cincy is looking for an inexpensive Viper - I'll let him know. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts