Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

who makes a lowering kit for the viper

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Yellow Fever 
#1 ·
thanks jon

#7 ·
redsnake, I have a love hate relationship with my eibachs. I guess I'm just used to them now.

#9 ·
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
alexws6 said:
I think he has both of the items he mentioned :nod:
Yup - I did both - 1 1/2" drop. /images/graemlins/dman
How in the holy hell do you manage to drive that thing around town without scraping the shit out of the front and/or side sills?

I bet it looks incredible, but it just seems like it would almost be undriveable on anything but totally flat roads and freeways.

#11 ·
Matt said:
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
alexws6 said:
I think he has both of the items he mentioned :nod:
Yup - I did both - 1 1/2" drop. /images/graemlins/dman
How in the holy hell do you manage to drive that thing around town without scraping the shit out of the front and/or side sills?

I bet it looks incredible, but it just seems like it would almost be undriveable on anything but totally flat roads and freeways.
Having 19's front and rear raise my car 1". So my car is really only 1/2" lower to the ground. I just have very little fender gap. :nod:

#15 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
too poor? how is your Hennessey 700+, chrome HREs, and fully loaded Nav doing? oh, and that shitbox Land Rover? all good? oh ok
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif Eric - I'm actually suprised that the Eibach's are bouncy.

#16 ·
Clint, they are terrible! if it was hard suspension and didnt take bumps and stuff well, that is one thing. but when you are driving down the road you are just bouncing up and down, and then you hit a bump and it is a joke! cant wait to dump these things...

#19 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
Clint, they are terrible! if it was hard suspension and didnt take bumps and stuff well, that is one thing. but when you are driving down the road you are just bouncing up and down, and then you hit a bump and it is a joke! cant wait to dump these things...
It almost sounds like it's not the springs, but the dampers that are the problem. Does Eibach make a complete coil-over? Maybe the Eibachs suck w/ the stock dampers.

#22 ·
eibochs; combine with delrin upgrades, readajust your factory shocks, and go with energy suspension items. what a total difference!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.