Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Supra's look like they are ready to go at it again. They want a fast track and we want a fast track. Who is ready to race Bradenton before December? We could set it up so there could be no conflict with BG......IF we could get Dr. Roof to confirm a date for the V-10 Nationals first date.

Who is ready to come to Bradeton and put their best times down here. We all know Bradenton will support your car to run its fastest time.

Please respond to this post so we can organize it and we can GET RACING!!!!!!

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
Yep, me too :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Cudaman said:
IF we could get Dr. Roof to confirm a date for the V-10 Nationals first date.

!!!!!!

Or we could just schedule it now. In case anyone has not figured it out yet, the good Dr. won't be having another race until one or both of his car are ready. Since nobody knows exactly when that will be, maybe we should judt do our own thing in the meantime?

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
As I posted on the other board, let's invite all IRS cars. Vettes, Mustang Cobras, Supras, Vipers and other exotics. That would be more exciting, increase the turnout, decrease the cost and increase the competition. Win, win, win and win. Wouldn't it be cool to race against a Ferrari in the stock class, for example?

Just make sure we have an Unlimited with 6-speed class and an Unlimited class, both with IRS still of course. The solid axle cars need their own class, especially if the Mustang guys show up. The Viper solid axle cars are quick but the Mustangs are brutally fast.

One request, not the first 2 weekends in May as we have the PGD's.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
WARDO,SOUNDS GOOD!WE ARE COMING TO TAKE U AND MR.GREYHOUND OUT! :rofl: :dance: :chucks: :kick: :sancho:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
Or we could just schedule it now. In case anyone has not figured it out yet, the good Dr. won't be having another race until one or both of his car are ready. Since nobody knows exactly when that will be, maybe we should judt do our own thing in the meantime?

Jason

My dear friend, You are clueless! I ran the race since the beginning you would say your gonna show up and not show over and over again. you finally get a car that is fast and you think you are the owner of the track. (In which all credit is given to you for the car you built) but let's not forget every Twin Turbo Car you brough prior got loaded up broke or severly beaten! you have one car that is proven and the Motor is blown up or that is what is said by those close to you. I am way too busy to even care.

I started the race for fun However, that is what it is meant to be. My cars have nothing to do with it. I have a schedule you would have no idea of even how to look at much less handle it. Your constant attacks makes no sense. your car is fast and congrats to you but you and the Mighty chad and his #1 fan Cudaman need to relax!

If you or anyone else wants to have a race I will support it. I gave a date and you all said I cant come. so do you want to send me your schedule so I can book a race that is convenient for you?

and for the record, you think I am silent because of your car? NEVER, If I want to beat you I will beat you! Right Now I just don't have time too, after I get caught up and retire I will have plenty of time to take your title, Im just trying to be nice and let you enjoy for longer than you had it last time!

Your car is fast and the only reason No races has taken place is the Many hours of time it requires, I simply dont have the time.

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
all I know is I came to orlando to get my jacket. setting in the Omni watching the sun go away and I dont have my jacket.

The real reason I am here is to buy an orange grove with a lake, Free orange juice for all

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Rohn

you should have called

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Roof, I don't know why you seem to take such offense to every post I make lately but if that's the way you want to be, that's your deal I guess. Clueless am I? Did you even attend any of the races that I did because to my recollection no car that I ever attended any of your races with, with the exception of Chad's turbo, got loaded up broke. I do remember breaking drivetrain parts in Redsnake's car but I'm sure I remember losing in the semi finals on day two against Norm's car with the car still completely in tact. I also remember bringing Sal's car to the last Florida event but the only thing I remember breaking was the turbo world record. Oh wait, I actually won the event for the class that I was in. I'll tell you what, if you or anyone else sincerely believe that Chad's engine is hurt, let's get together right away and line 'em up. This includes Brian, Roof, Kevin. All I have to do is put the new turbo on and I'm ready to hand out some whippin's and can be ready to do so as early as tomorrow. Who wants to test out the broken motor theory? My guess is none of you. And while we're talking about blown up motors, talk about the pot calling the kettle black! You my friend are likely to be responsible for the shortage of available Viper engines. I mean come on. you were on a roll there for a while. Didn't you kill an engine at the last four V10 Nationals? You may possibly end up being single handedly responsible for putting GEN2 Viper engines on the endangered species list. While I'm thinking about it, I can't remember your turbo car ever finishing one single event without breaking. Well, I'll give you one thing, at least your consistent. So again, we're ready to go racing whenever you are.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cudaman said:
The Supra's look like they are ready to go at it again. They want a fast track and we want a fast track. Who is ready to race Bradenton before December? We could set it up so there could be no conflict with BG

David:

The purpose of this race is NOT to conflict with the V-10 Nationals..... it was to get Vipers in force to run against some other cars, my friend.

I am little confused at why you are upset that I am friends of Chad's...... You are aware I am friends of Brian Anderson (Underground) SW (RSI/ Hennessey) Rohn K(RSI) John Hennessey(Hennessey) Joesph Dell(DLM & JD), EVERY Macedo racer and even my arch enemy ....Norm(TWYD) and the Gunner..... So I don't understand the hostility.

If you can tell us a date for BG, we can make this event work around it.

We keep talking about racing but we don't have a date yet (do you have any alternate dates yet?)and the only racing this year was the Supra/Viper event and it was a Hell of a race.

The VIPER NATION is ready to go drag racing!!!!!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
Roof, I don't know why you seem to take such offense to every post I make lately but if that's the way you want to be, that's your deal I guess. Clueless am I? Did you even attend any of the races that I did because to my recollection no car that I ever attended any of your races with, with the exception of Chad's turbo, got loaded up broke. I do remember breaking drivetrain parts in Redsnake's car but I'm sure I remember losing in the semi finals on day two against Norm's car with the car still completely in tact. I also remember bringing Sal's car to the last Florida event but the only thing I remember breaking was the turbo world record. Oh wait, I actually won the event for the class that I was in. I'll tell you what, if you or anyone else sincerely believe that Chad's engine is hurt, let's get together right away and line 'em up. This includes Brian, Roof, Kevin. All I have to do is put the new turbo on and I'm ready to hand out some whippin's and can be ready to do so as early as tomorrow. Who wants to test out the broken motor theory? My guess is none of you. And while we're talking about blown up motors, talk about the pot calling the kettle black! You my friend are likely to be responsible for the shortage of available Viper engines. I mean come on. you were on a roll there for a while. Didn't you kill an engine at the last four V10 Nationals? You may possibly end up being single handedly responsible for putting GEN2 Viper engines on the endangered species list. While I'm thinking about it, I can't remember your turbo car ever finishing one single event without breaking. Well, I'll give you one thing, at least your consistent. So again, we're ready to go racing whenever you are.
================================================================================
Hey Roof, don't quit your day job!!!!! :cool:
================================================================================
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
OKAY EVERYONE GO TO THEIR CORNERS RIGHT NOW!DR. ROOF CAN U GIVE US THE NEW DATE FOR BOWLING GREEN PLEASE..................REFEREE KOERNER :rofl: :dance:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.