Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ask, because damn, here is one of the biggest Viper gatherings in my backyard and I have a trade show in Vegas from the 6 - 12th. What a damn bummer
I'm gonna miss hookin-up with all you guys.

·
Premium Member
19,240 Posts
I am going.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
I will be there! Silver Bar is the bar to go to for drinks on Wednesday evening, Sept 8th!

BTW, I just registered, and I was #429, so it is about 1/3 full on registrations already.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Slaughter,

Are you saying that they expect 1200 cars. I think thats a little ambitious. Vegas had about 800, St Louis 600 and Nashville 700.

By the way, I was #6 and will see you there.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I'll be there!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't forget Willhoit's Bar on Main St. and Esparsas Mexican Resturant & Bar on Thursday nights is where all the American & Delta stewardeses hang out. Of course there is always The Lodge for the topless variety!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Brad00GTS said:
Slaughter,

Are you saying that they expect 1200 cars. I think thats a little ambitious. Vegas had about 800, St Louis 600 and Nashville 700.

By the way, I was #6 and will see you there.
I am merely saying that their site, www.voi8.com, says that there will be 1500 viper owners and guests - perhaps they mean they expect and will allow to register 750 owners and expect around that many cars (~700?) - if that is all that can register, than the event is over half full.

·
Registered
625 Posts
#1 - will be there too.

:)

Got mail today stating that 50% (!) of max registrations allowed have been reached...?

·
Registered
383 Posts
They get alot more folks than cars, as owners come from England, Germany, Ireland,Switzerland, Canada, Japan, Australia, besides the US of A. I am sure we will get someone else from another part of the Globe that we haven't mentioned, but with folks coming from all around, expect about 1500-1800 Viperholics and plenty of festivities. I am going to guess there will be around 800 cars and 1725 members and I will be there along with Bob Woodhouse and the rest of our gang.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
ViperGTS said:
#1 - will be there too.

:)

Got mail today stating that 50% (!) of max registrations allowed have been reached...?
Your mail is in line with my registration # 429 compared with 1500 folks divided by 2 = 750, thus 429/750 is over half the registrations.

·
Registered
920 Posts
85% of the UK VCA members going :thumb: thats a good turnout, ten of us at the moment me included, a few more undecided. None of us are bringing our cars though

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Neil - UK said:
85% of the UK VCA members going :thumb: thats a good turnout, ten of us at the moment me included, a few more undecided. None of us are bringing our cars though
Wow! 85% is impressive.

Number 3 here!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.