3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old RSI car...FIXED!!!

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those who don't think they are frickin gay....

Reactions: HughJass

·
Registered
310 Posts
So, I found a VCA car at the local Starbucks and completely de-modded it while the owner was inside sipping on his frutti tutti moca crapaccino. Here is the result:
dodge-viper-1592921957.png

Reactions: GRCFORCE327

·
Registered
310 Posts
I now have an APR Aero kit, Venzano interior, Lexani wheelset, vinyl stripes, fake carbon dash, Viper Store polished show trim pieces and a trunk full of unread Maurice Liang Viper books if anybody wants them....

Reactions: GTS Dean

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,547 Posts
This thread is more cocaine than booze.

·
Registered
92 Posts
purple hose clamps? when did you buy the car? take a black light and search the interior for jizz stains probably been a gay orgy in there more than once.

·
Landscaping Professional
13,950 Posts
They may look gay as fuck, but I've seen them used extensively on IndyCar and sports car plumbing systems. I prefer the black style myself.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
LOL... well, when you see Vibrant specified by MIL standard for use in aircraft, I suppose we can say "better".

Until then, its Wiggins.

And you have to appreciate the use of FUCK YOU PURPLE! Genius marketing that cannot go unnoticed.

But thats why we anodize them. ha.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL... well, when you see Vibrant specified by MIL standard for use in aircraft, I suppose we can say "better".

Until then, its Wiggins.

And you have to appreciate the use of FUCK YOU PURPLE! Genius marketing that cannot go unnoticed.

When I have both in my hands and one is a flimsy piece of crap, I toss it and go Vibrant.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Until then, its Wiggins.

Looks like even Antonio Calvo likes vibrants!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and cars with more power still use silicone...
Wiggins is still better than Vibrant.
More power than the car above on the street? Feel free, but the ones on the car were brittle crap, and zero comparison to the vibrants, Plus... I'm not GAY!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and cars with more power still use silicone...
Wiggins is still better than Vibrant.
You and Dan feel free to post pics of TT Vipers running around with these 15-20yrs old light purple clamps, I'll wait...then break out laughing.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Talk to the racing diesel boys! Nothing shakes you to death like a diesel!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts