Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have a viper but a drove in one before.Man was it fast.It was a black 94 R oade T rack/v10. When i opened the door it was like opening nothing,thats how light they are eh

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Motion to ban when he is one post away from qualifying for the drawing.

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Who drove in? :ugh: and a Hennessey fan I see

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Yeah no kidding... posting to every thread and dredging up threads from months ago.

Craig, who was that kid in Canada who claimed to buy a Viper at some dealership, and you did a mapquest and had the addresses of the dealerships or something???

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
SRT Mike said:
Yeah no kidding... posting to every thread and dredging up threads from months ago.

Craig, who was that kid in Canada who claimed to buy a Viper at some dealership, and you did a mapquest and had the addresses of the dealerships or something???
I remember that kid, what a dumbass. He postes his address and it's like 50 feet away from that dodge dearship. The area of Toronto he lived in is pretty much a welfare community, not too likely a kid with the $$ to buy a Viper is gonna live there.

I doubt this is the same one if this one is in welland he's a ways away from toronto where that other asshat was.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Who drove in a viper Before?

Well, I drove a Viper before... /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
FUSCUCLA1 said:
not much room in a viper to drive.
:lolcry: /images/graemlins/applause.gif

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
I have driven my viper on a parkway but never on a driving range. Why doooo they call it a paaaaarkwaaaaay? WHoooo are theeeeese peeeeople?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why do you guys all hate me.I never said i have a viper,i said i drove in one before and it was cool.Ive got no beef with nobody here.I just love vipers

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Viper_Venom said:
Why do you guys all hate me.I never said i have a viper,i said i drove in one before and it was cool.Ive got no beef with nobody here.I just love vipers
You drove in one?? with what your precious CRX? :rofl:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
hey man... just dont take all this personal. nobody hates you at all. we dont know you. this is just an internet forum, and i GUARANTEE you wont please everybody. just take it for what it is, just some guys having fun. once you are around here long enough you will fit in, and you can poke fun at all the other new guys. no hard feelings. you just need to realize the questions you ask. you ARE on a viper forum, but you ask who has ridden in one? the majority of the people here do own one, that's what drives them to a technical page. the ones that have an interest in them, they come here too, but most dont post. now, that doesnt mean you have to own a viper to post, it just means you need to realize that these types of questions are obvious. that's all

·
Registered
917 Posts
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/lurk.gif ..You come to a Viper site and ask who drove in a viper???...you asked for it..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts