Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
SpawnX said:
so how is 500 not reasonable? they retail around a grand. If you ask me, 500 is very reasonable.. like i said, its worth more than what it sold for, and I'm not a fool to sell it for 1/3rd the price. Good luck trying to get one from the guy - I told him when I just bought mine I want another 4, so you better get in line on them....
Why don't you go to the DAKOTA forum ? $1000 retail ????? Why pay that for fucking radiator that the fan won't even fit on ???? I hope you buy 10 of them and get stuck with everyone. Maybe it's not really a Viper radiator and you "ARE" a FOOL.

Fluidyne $690 NEW from a Viper dealer....hey the fan will fit it too !!
http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=4&idproduct=5

Davis radiator $629 New from a Viper dealer.....duh, the fan fits !!
http://secureprocessing.net/PartsRack/We...087187078324095

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
My point is, you are wanting a Viper guy (my friend...that knows Viper parts VERY well) to pay you $500 for a fucked up radiator that you paid $300 for. Why would HE (NOT YOU DUMBASS) not get one of these other radiators ? Just because you think he is a fool and would base the value on $1000 ??? Granted, it may be a msrp of $1000, but obviously it is only worth around $6xx...IF it wasn't fucked up, IF it had a warranty, IF you could send it back to the seller.

My reference to the Dakota forum was not for you to go there to seek advise on a "Viper" radiator.....it was meant to say(as some of our other members would put it) Go the fuck away if you are going to start acting like a dumbass !!

You have 11 posts and act like a dumbass......then you are the troll. I have 488 post and act like a dumbass.....then I am just a dumbass, not a troll. Get it ?

Now forgive me while I talk sensible for just a minute.

The mounting tabs/studs for an early fan and a late model fan (like yours) are different. You probably have a radiator for an early fan.....it should still work. I have been there, but I forget the exact details.
Goes something like: you will need to delete one of the bottom studs and add a bolt or stud to the top. It's close, just do what you need to do to make it work and things will be fine.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
You sir are the dumb ass. Do shit yourselves ??? And we don't ? I've tore up, fixed, modded, swapped, changed, done and redone more shit on vehicles than you have ever THOUGHT about doing.

You failed to tell your buddies that you were trying to market your radiator at a marked up price and that is where the problem started.

If your going to run over there and cry, at least get the fucking story right.

1. I didn't tell you to go ask the Dakota guys how to make it work.....I was saying: go the FUCK away if your going to try and screw over one of our guys. That offer still stands.....if you don't like it here, then get the fuck out.

2.I didn't ask you why didn't you buy the radiator elsewhere....I was saying "why would HE pay you $500 for an e-bay, no warranty, possible fucked up radiator when a new one from a respected Viper parts house is just a little more"

Do you have a problem reading or is it the comprehending that makes your pea brain come to a squeaking halt ??????????????

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Damn !!!! mxblue23 just got /images/graemlins/owned /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
SpawnX said:
so how is 500 not reasonable? they retail around a grand. If you ask me, 500 is very reasonable.. like i said, its worth more than what it sold for, and I'm not a fool to sell it for 1/3rd the price. Good luck trying to get one from the guy - I told him when I just bought mine I want another 4, so you better get in line on them......
Spawn, No I don't have a problem with buying and reselling, even making $$$ is fine........my main problem is you trying to pass it off as a $1000 radiator. Maybe their msrp is $1000 but I am looking to the selling price of the other radiators for a value on yours. If you had pm'd him back like you should have, he could have declined and we wouldn't be here.

I did give you the answer as to why you had a problem....right ? :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.