Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to dump my C6 vette for a viper - the C6 is nice but I really want something different. Talking to Barbera Dodge in Pa - they have SRT-10s, GTS's and ACR's. Just curious in terms of opinions on the various models. I am inclined to lean towards the SRT-10 vert. For the 2005 models hows the ride (comparatively) and do the side sills burn your legs like the older snake models. Thanks

· Registered
3,847 Posts
I'd go GTS or ACR. But like viper spray said, if you want something more refined go SRT.

· Banned
2,657 Posts
If you want a weekend racer. Pickup the ACR. I love mine. If you want something to drive everyday, make sure to get the SRT-10. If you want something in the middle get the GTS.

And if you don't mind a ugly ass, pick up the R/T 10, they are cheaper but (power wise) the same as the GTS. Going topless in the sun is great for the soul.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Turbo63 said:
I am getting ready to dump my C6 vette for a viper - the C6 is nice but I really want something different. Talking to Barbera Dodge in Pa - they have SRT-10s, GTS's and ACR's. Just curious in terms of opinions on the various models. I am inclined to lean towards the SRT-10 vert. For the 2005 models hows the ride (comparatively) and do the side sills burn your legs like the older snake models. Thanks
The C-6 just came out how long have you had yours?I have had mine for a month and I know guys still waiting on theirs.

· Registered
1,959 Posts
randall said:
Turbo63 said:
The C-6 just came out how long have you had yours?I have had mine for a month and I know guys still waiting on theirs.
Still waiting? There are three used ones at my local Chevy dealer and another one at a local used sports car lot. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Lucifer said:
randall said:
Turbo63 said:
Still waiting? There are three used ones at my local Chevy dealer and another one at a local used sports car lot. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
These are people that had put build orders in for one.I had one the day I decided I wanted one,my only requirements was that it had to be black and my broker had it shipped from a dealer in Wisconsin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.