Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Should moderators have the ability to ban users without requiring a site vote?

• OEM - 3 spoke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OEM - Polished early 5 spoke

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's take a vote on which Rims I should keep on my 1995 RT.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Tough call, they both look Viper since they are both stock. Both look exactly equal if you ask me. Get some aftermarket!

G

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thor:
I voted for the 5 spoke...so if you decide to go with the 3 spoke let me know. I wouldn't mind some polished ones. Mine are not polished. /images/graemlins/down Gerald has a good point about after market rims. But I think the S/C comes first tho... :nod:

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
3 spoke! There's something very sexy about a Gen 1 with those wheels - lower it a bit too /images/graemlins/wink.

Great looking car, THOR, I WILL get you that Michelin poster!

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
I voted 5 spoke but those look like 96 so it's not a slam dunk, I prefer the high polish of 98. You can get the 3 spokes polished and they look 100% better.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I've had both, and I definitely like my car better w/ the 5 spokes (and lowered). Mine are the higher polish 5 spokes though. The 3 spokes I had were chrome (came w/ the car that way) and they looked pretty good too.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thnax guys for all the responses. The picture doesn't do them justice, but the five spoke rims are the high polished finish.

I like both sets of rims, and will probably just run the 5 spokes for now. I will certainly put the original 95 three spoke rims in the attic for a later date (and in case I change my mind). /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Clint Sever said:
3 spoke! There's something very sexy about a Gen 1 with those wheels - lower it a bit too /images/graemlins/wink.

Great looking car, THOR, I WILL get you that Michelin poster!
Thanx for your post Clint.
I do like the 3 spoke rims a lot. I could not make up my mind if I wanted to polish or chrome them. Then this set of 5 spokes came along, and ... now I am confused. /images/graemlins/dunno
Maybe the 5 spokes will grow on me given a little time. If not, I'll put em up for sale.

Yes, if you can find that Michelin ad/poster that would be awesome. :nod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts