Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a member that can ship my Viper from, possibly Longbeach, CA to Sean Roe in FL and back to Arizona after it is done.
Thanks in advance
Be

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Alright Be! You're going for it huh!? Post pics when you're done please!! :nod:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol:
I already have the S/C in there now. But I am sending it Sean to add a Head and cams package to go along with my S/C. Sean said that it would add another 100HP to the rear wheel. And I am moving from HI to AZ, so I will be able to let it loose and maybe attend some events in the states. Like VOI9 (hopefully by then I will have a new SRT10 coupe... :nod:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:thumb: So whats up Be!? Post some pics of the S/C in your car...why are you holding out on me? /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
I really like Sean, but why on earth are you shipping your car clear across the country for heads and cam ? It's not rocket science.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol:
Well, I am moving from HI to AZ and would like to get my car worked on. Do you know of anyone that would do a good of a job as Sean that is closer to AZ? If you do, please PM. Thanks in advance
Be

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I wanted to go through Sean because I have a S/C now and will install the heads and cam plus port my manifold to match the new heads. Dunno of any other tuner closer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.