Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was going to make my reservations early. It's only 4 weeks away.

No one will reply, but 1 week before the event everyone will be asking for more people to show up for this event ???

·
Premium Member
19,240 Posts
Where is MOJO when you need him /images/graemlins/sad

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
whats up?? what ya need twinvipers??

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Twin Vipers

Hotel arrangements have not been finalized! this event is huge! Trying to make sure we get a Hotel that can handle the trailers.

we will have it secured after Topeka!

You are more than welcome to use any hotel in the area if you are not comfortable in waiting.

thanks and look forward to meeting you. I am ready for a good blown challenge!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
lotta fine stays in the columbus area. im not sure where track is, let me know and ill get working on a class A hotel with plenty of room for trailers and everything.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
lotta fine stays in the columbus area. im not sure where track is, let me know and ill get working on a class A hotel with plenty of room for trailers and everything.
I think the track is right off of I-70, on the east side of Columbus. It might even be before the I-270 beltway around Columbus.

Someone else please confirm this, I need hotel info too.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
if so, thats an easy area to find stays at. actually best would be rt 161 eastbound off of 71 south. right at exit is a shitload of decent places (and a hooters just down the road too /images/graemlins/toothy )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. This is my first post. I grew up in Columbus. The track is about 30 minutes east of 270. You take the 37 north off the 70 and turn left at the 40. Track is about a mile down on right. There's a bunch of hotels on Brice Rd. it's the first exit east of 270. Mostley hotels like Red Roof, Days Inn, etc. There's plenty of trailer parking. Last time we went back for Mopar Nats, we stayed at Red Roof and parked the rig in the resturant lot next door. There also used to be a Ramada Inn on Brice Road. Plenty of parking there too. There was a Hilton a couple of miles west of Brice Road on Hamilton Rd. I think it might be a Holiday Inn now??? Couple of more things. If you head north up Brice Road a mile or two and turn right on Main street (Route 40), there's a Jeg's retail store if anyone needs any last minute race stuff. You can actually stay on Main going east and it will take you right to the track, which is on Rt. 40. Freeway is a bit faster. Another thing, there's a resturant a couple doors east of Jeg's called the Hickory House. KILLER Porterhouse or ribs!! Do not eat at Chi Chi's on Brice Rd. Worst Mexican food ever. Wish I could go!! Dave "soon to be banned for life" Jenkins

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I figure it is my duty to chime in. Brice Road really is the place to stay. It's decently nice. But there usually are a ton of cruises there.

Main Street also has a Hooter's on it (where my ex gf used to work /images/graemlins/wink ).

Up off of I-71, North of Columbus, at the Polaris Parkway exit, there is a Quaker Steak and Lube where often times you can see a lot of cool cars/bikes.

Also on Main Street next to Hooter's is a place called City Barbecue. Awesome Barbecue.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,767 Posts
Directions
National Trail Raceway is about 20 miles east of Columbus on old U.S. Highway 40, one mile north of Interstate 70 at the Kirkersville exit. From Columbus, take I-70 to Highway 158 north and follow the signs, or take I-70 to Highway 37 north to U.S. Highway 40 and follow the signs.

[image]http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/trackinfo/images/map.gif[/image]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.