Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have a Gun to bring to a knife fight so no show?

Dr Fudge and SVS both cars running with zero Nitrous said that they came because John was suppose to be there and you weren't.

They were both looking for another auto trans to run and said oh well we will just have to wait. They are looking forward to La and a no nitrous auto trans race with a 3rd and even a 4th car.

Fudge with his all motor and SVS with there TT both running without the aid of nitrous put on a great show in Ohio.

Both Fudge and Jr said that they were looking forward to La and lining up again and said that they were looking for a 3rd auto. Does anyone know where this 3rd auto Viper can be found?, john

Rohn

·
Supporting Vendor
3,854 Posts
Hey Rohn, sounds like your cheerleader dress shrunk and is too tight on you. I posted here a while back that I could not make it to OH. I got cars in the shop I need to get done and cant do that and race at the same time. I would prefer to pick one or the other and do it well. Other shops on the other hand seem to make a habit of going to big events, magazine shootouts and big races seeminly unprepared. Oops the clutch went out before we put the car in the trailer, oh gosh we didnt dyno this car before we came to the track, cant figure out why its running 6 mph slow. If some people want to race that way, hey more power to them. Im not directing this smack at anyone in particular, I am just statiing why I dont always go race.

Shoot we might not even race at the VOI. I would rather finish cars, make happy customers and make money than go to the track and run a half-ass effort.

Congrats to all the racers who made the time and effort to go race, win or lose. I hope we can join you some time soon. And when we do we will make our best effort to show up prepared and ready to race.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Hey Rohn, sounds like your cheerleader dress shunk and is too tight on you. I posted here a while back that I could not make it to OH. I got cars in the shop I need to get done and cant do that and race at the same time. I would prefer to pick one or the other and do it well. Other shops on the other hand seem to make a habit of going to big events, magazine shootouts and big races seeminly unprepared. Oops the clutch went out before we put the car in the trailer, oh gosh we didnt dyno this car before we came to the track, cant figure out why its running 6 mph slow. If some people want to race that way, hey more power to them.

Shoot we might not even race at the VOI. I would rather finish cars, make happy customers and make money than go to the track and run a half-ass effort.

Congrats to all the racers who made the time and effort to go race, win or lose. I hope we can join you some time soon. And when we do we will make our best effort to show up prepared and ready to race.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John Hennessey said:
Hey Rohn, sounds like your cheerleader dress shrunk and is too tight on you. I posted here a while back that I could not make it to OH. I got cars in the shop I need to get done and cant do that and race at the same time. I would prefer to pick one or the other and do it well. Other shops on the other hand seem to make a habit of going to big events, magazine shootouts and big races seeminly unprepared. Oops the clutch went out before we put the car in the trailer, oh gosh we didnt dyno this car before we came to the track, cant figure out why its running 6 mph slow. If some people want to race that way, hey more power to them. Im not directing this smack at anyone in particular, I am just statiing why I dont always go race.

I got to agree with you there but I also do not know whom that tuner would be, not mine. Breaking a trans must be easy with the powerful Viper TT right? Just wanted to see another Auto car run SVS and Fudge. I am really upset with this cheer Texas thing, I was told that I would have professional, oh well I will continue to cheer on.
Happy customers must be priority with all tuners and some have other unhappy customers cars from other tuners in shop you think. The photo mag. efforts pay off in many ways but I am not telling you anything that you do not know. The Hot Rod TT/Roof/RSI will be a great series ran in Hot Rod.
Have fun working to hard with all the polishing/porting/building/money making thing.
Rohn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.