Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to get center caps for OEM 18\" Wheels?

I need either a set of OEM center caps for my 18" OEM Viper wheels or aftermarket set. Have a set lying around and want to get rid of? Know where to get the aftermarket ones? Please let me know.
Thanks /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Re: Where to get center caps for OEM 18\" Wheels?

Valaya racing makes a real nice set of centercaprs for the OEM 18 inch wheel. You went with stock wheels versus aftermarket Mike?

If you need the info on Valaya, let me know.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts

1MEANSNAKE said:
I need either a set of OEM center caps for my 18" OEM Viper wheels or aftermarket set. Have a set lying around and want to get rid of? Know where to get the aftermarket ones? Please let me know.
No center caps but damn that avatar is hot!!!!!!!! :thumb: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

1MEANSNAKE said:
Hey John,

Yes if you could send me the information to [email protected] i would greatly appreciate it. I went with stock 18" wheels for the upgrade from my 17" wheels due to the fact i could not pass up the deal on the new 18 Chrome dipped OEM wheels :nod:

I am on my way to a set of HRE 847R sometime in the near future :thumb:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I found valayaracing.com but didn't see caps on there????

·
Registered
2,920 Posts

1MEANSNAKE said:
1MEANSNAKE said:
Hey John,

Yes if you could send me the information to [email protected] i would greatly appreciate it. I went with stock 18" wheels for the upgrade from my 17" wheels due to the fact i could not pass up the deal on the new 18 Chrome dipped OEM wheels :nod:

I am on my way to a set of HRE 847R sometime in the near future :thumb:
Those are my first choice HRE's that are made....Have you seen a GTS with them yet?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

There was a blue one with them in 20's and they were incredible!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

Mike,

Their web site sucks, I have a close up pic of the wheel and cap (I met the guy (machinist) who makes them. I will find it and post it.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/498IM001101.jpg[/image]

There caps look good, and you do not have to worry about having them popped off. They come with an inner and outer disc that are connected by screws. The wheels must be off the car in order to install/remove the center caps. They want $195.00 a set.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Viperjohn said:
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/498IM001101.jpg[/image]

There caps look good, and you do not have to worry about having them popped off. They come with an inner and outer disc that are connected by screws. The wheels must be off the car in order to install/remove the center caps. They want $195.00 a set.
Any chance you can find me the ordering information or link to order them? :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

After I posted this last night, I found that John B. at Parts Rack carries them. Look under the wheels section. He also has close up pictures of the different style caps.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Viperjohn said:
After I posted this last night, I found that John B. at Parts Rack carries them. Look under the wheels section. He also has close up pictures of the different style caps.
:kick:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.