Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know some folks...a bit far...take theirs to David Weaver in Austin...but so do the SA and Dalls folks as well. Has a GREAT reputation and is the best I have talkded to and seen. It's a drive...but worth it..just my opinion.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I called NW dodge yesterday to set up an appointment, and they told me they would call me back as soon as they found out when they could take me. Guess what...they didn't even call me back.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
srt10pilot said:
I called NW dodge yesterday to set up an appointment, and they told me they would call me back as soon as they found out when they could take me. Guess what...they didn't even call me back.
Don't blame Hector for the lack of service up front. I'll PM you his cell number - so you can deal with him direct.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys.
I appreciate it. Anthony pm'd me his cell phone number a while ago, I will call him directly instead of dealing with the buffoons at the front. :thumb:

update:
Just called Hector, he seems like a really nice guy! thanks everyone, and thanks Anthony for giving me his number! Those fools at the front didn't even relay the message to him yesterday to call me back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.