Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm painting my Rx7 a new color. Thinking about gun metal grey. Whats your favorite car color?

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
I have never ever bought a car ot truck that was not black. I inherited an older caddy that is tan so it does not count.

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Silver Benz style!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
quite a few colors look good, but for me it's gotta be red.

Main thing is to be seen when I goof around in traffic.
Darker colors are harder to see in the winter. (Gloomy Northwest)
Lighter are getting dirty too quick.

I guess if I followed my own logic i'd repaint my cars neon orange... :ugh:

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
why not piss on the hood and slap on a dolphin decal? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i think it depends on the car. on a mercedes, the silver is by far the best. on a viper, i obviously think red is the best. overall, red, black, and silver are my 3 favorite. overall, would actually be black i guess

·
Registered
494 Posts
I saw an RX7 painted a dark gun metal metallic grey and it looked very very good on that car.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
WindBreaker white, like on the new SRT /images/graemlins/puke.gif

seriously, I had a 94 RX7 Touring model and it was silver. A beautiful car and a great all around color. If you are going to the trouble of painting the car and plan on keeping it, mine as well paint it something different. Something you like and non factory so it will be unique. Maybe a Kandy Tangerine. Kandy paint has some awesome colors.

·
Registered
468 Posts
For an RX7 I like Silver. I had two a while back. For colors in general, I loved the color of the Orange Pearlcoat Prowler I had a while back also. Sweet color.
Jason

Attachments

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
jason427 said:
For colors in general, I loved the color of the Orange Pearlcoat Prowler I had a while back also. Sweet color.
Jason
I'm have been really diging that color lately too.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
I like blue color on the new Nissan 350Z.

·
Registered
932 Posts
jason427 said:
For colors in general, I loved the color of the Orange Pearlcoat Prowler I had a while back also. Sweet color.
Jason
YES!

I was going to paint my '69 Camaro that color but went with Graphite/Silver instead.

We test sprayed some door panels and candy coated that prowler pearl orange...oh my god was that a gorgeous combo...

I decided to save that combo for something touch more curvy (another Viper most likely) - on straight edges it didn't work as well (the '69).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts