Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What\'s up with these \"Vette guys\" ??? Get this!!

The sun was out today, so I figured I'd take a spin in the Viper. Cruised around downtown, grabbed some lunch and some frozen yogurt, and headed toward home. I'm stopped at a light, and up pulls a guy in a black vette. He rolls down his window and yells...."wanna run one off"??? I respond...."Sure, go get your car"!! He throws me a single-finger salute, rolls up his window and takes off and is soon well out of sight. So I thought!! A mile or two down the road, he flys out of a side street, blowing his horn, and nearly T-bones me!! I ran off the road to avoid him, did a bit of agricultural racing thru someone's front yard, and finally got back on the pavement. Another single-finger salute, and he's gone.
Luckily, no damage to the Viper....just pissed me off big time! My guess is....if they're stupid enough to buy a plastic Chevy, they're stupid enough to pull something like this!! I'm watching for this ass wipe!! :dumbass:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
Re: What\'s up with these \"Vette guys\" ??? Get this!!

I respond...."Sure, go get your car"!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love that!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts

The pure lack of class from most vette owners I ran across on the road was unbelieveable. I think they have some major issues with an inferior car. There simply is no comparision when you put them side by side.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts

That response "go get your car" was a classic.....GOD, that's one of those things that you think about a day later and wish you'da thunk of it earlier, but you represented well. LOL

·
Registered
249 Posts

I like it when people pull up to me and say, I'll race you for pinks. I usually look at their car and say "What would I do with a POS like that?"

·
Registered
4,814 Posts

"Sure, go get your car" is such a classy line. I think i'll have to borrow it ;)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

That's a pretty damn good line!

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts

Some guys have no sense of humor.

BTW that's my line.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts

Vettes are like assholes everyone has one and thinks they have to try and prove just what pieces of shit they are by racing every fast car they see. Should have written down his plate and called him in for reckless driving.

·
Registered
78 Posts

Hey now I never did that sh*t in my Z06, but now its gone, and in its place the 2004 SRT-10. Both cars are similar in some ways, the Vette was a more forgiving ride, the Viper is a handful at times. I am still getting used to the Viper, and no question it is faster than my Z06.......it feels like a Z06 with a supercharger.
People on the roads out here seem not like the Vette, as I was cut off, etc time after time for no reason. One a-hole throw a rock at my car and when I caught him he tried to stab me with a screwdriver, that was fun.
The Viper, people really like, especially the chicks :)

·
Registered
2,861 Posts

IMO It was hella funny :thumb:, But can you get mad at him for gettin pissed? :doh: He didnt have a right though to drive like a jackass. I think you should have gave him a run! Id ask any viper I run into around town to run me. But all I ever find in Baltimore is guys over 65 Driving Vipers.... And it seems they never have their hearing aid turned up. :rofl:

Evan..

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

03redfire cobra said:
IMO It was hella funny :thumb:, But can you get mad at him for gettin pissed? :doh: He didnt have a right though to drive like a jackass. I think you should have gave him a run! Id ask any viper I run into around town to run me. But all I ever find in Baltimore is guys over 65 Driving Vipers.... And it seems they never have their hearing aid turned up. :rofl:

Evan..
Oh now you did it. Watch the younger guys come looking for you now. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

And there are some in that area. I am sure that atleast one of them who is on the board will speak up. /images/graemlins/ar15firing.gif And his car will hand you your ass before you can get out of second gear. :nod:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,861 Posts

I have been tryin to get Gary to come to the track.

Bsides you know I am just messin. :rolleyes:

:lolcry:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

I would give you a run...but I am too far away I think (Hawaii that is). I use to have a supercharged and everything under the sun in my 5.0. In fact I still have that car, but since I got my Viper, it just sits in my garage. Oh, by the way, I am not 65 I am not even half of that, not even close. No knocks on Mustangs and Cobras tho, they were very affordable when I was in college.

For those corvette owners, I have a few on my street and everytime they drive by my house, all they do is wonder why they didn't get one. I guess us young guys have tatse after all.

Did any one have a boxster try to get a piece of the action. I did...and all I got to show for it was his girlfriend's phone number.

·
Registered
6,481 Posts

Yeah,,, Those "Vette" guys can be real dicks. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Don't you just hate it when they finally get you to race and those dirty mother fcks just blow you off the road. :lolcry:

Fucking vette guys. /images/graemlins/drive :flag:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts

viper spray said:
I respond...."Sure, go get your car"!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love that!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL Classic! I would have been pissed too, but I don't know that I'd run you off the road!

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,788 Posts

When they ask me if I want to race for pink slips or trade I say "Sure! Ya got a McLaren at home??" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
5,362 Posts

Biggest said:
When they ask me if I want to race for pink slips or trade I say "Sure! Ya got a McLaren at home??" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
:rofl:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts