Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What\'s up with these \"Vette guys\" ??? Get this!!

The sun was out today, so I figured I'd take a spin in the Viper. Cruised around downtown, grabbed some lunch and some frozen yogurt, and headed toward home. I'm stopped at a light, and up pulls a guy in a black vette. He rolls down his window and yells...."wanna run one off"??? I respond...."Sure, go get your car"!! He throws me a single-finger salute, rolls up his window and takes off and is soon well out of sight. So I thought!! A mile or two down the road, he flys out of a side street, blowing his horn, and nearly T-bones me!! I ran off the road to avoid him, did a bit of agricultural racing thru someone's front yard, and finally got back on the pavement. Another single-finger salute, and he's gone.
Luckily, no damage to the Viper....just pissed me off big time! My guess is....if they're stupid enough to buy a plastic Chevy, they're stupid enough to pull something like this!! I'm watching for this ass wipe!! :dumbass:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Re: What\'s up with these \"Vette guys\" ??? Get this!!

Another cock sucker Vette owner.

Denny I am in NJ if you need some help let me know. My car is AWD and the grass does not scare me. But it will f up a Vette. If you know what I mean. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
19,185 Posts

I respond...."Sure, go get your car"!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love that!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts

The pure lack of class from most vette owners I ran across on the road was unbelieveable. I think they have some major issues with an inferior car. There simply is no comparision when you put them side by side.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts

That response "go get your car" was a classic.....GOD, that's one of those things that you think about a day later and wish you'da thunk of it earlier, but you represented well. LOL

·
Registered
4,814 Posts

"Sure, go get your car" is such a classy line. I think i'll have to borrow it ;)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

That's a pretty damn good line!

·
Registered
78 Posts

Hey now I never did that sh*t in my Z06, but now its gone, and in its place the 2004 SRT-10. Both cars are similar in some ways, the Vette was a more forgiving ride, the Viper is a handful at times. I am still getting used to the Viper, and no question it is faster than my Z06.......it feels like a Z06 with a supercharger.
People on the roads out here seem not like the Vette, as I was cut off, etc time after time for no reason. One a-hole throw a rock at my car and when I caught him he tried to stab me with a screwdriver, that was fun.
The Viper, people really like, especially the chicks :)

·
Registered
2,861 Posts

IMO It was hella funny :thumb:, But can you get mad at him for gettin pissed? :doh: He didnt have a right though to drive like a jackass. I think you should have gave him a run! Id ask any viper I run into around town to run me. But all I ever find in Baltimore is guys over 65 Driving Vipers.... And it seems they never have their hearing aid turned up. :rofl:

Evan..

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

03redfire cobra said:
IMO It was hella funny :thumb:, But can you get mad at him for gettin pissed? :doh: He didnt have a right though to drive like a jackass. I think you should have gave him a run! Id ask any viper I run into around town to run me. But all I ever find in Baltimore is guys over 65 Driving Vipers.... And it seems they never have their hearing aid turned up. :rofl:

Evan..
Oh now you did it. Watch the younger guys come looking for you now. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

And there are some in that area. I am sure that atleast one of them who is on the board will speak up. /images/graemlins/ar15firing.gif And his car will hand you your ass before you can get out of second gear. :nod:

·
Registered
2,861 Posts

I have been tryin to get Gary to come to the track.

Bsides you know I am just messin. :rolleyes:

:lolcry:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

I would give you a run...but I am too far away I think (Hawaii that is). I use to have a supercharged and everything under the sun in my 5.0. In fact I still have that car, but since I got my Viper, it just sits in my garage. Oh, by the way, I am not 65 I am not even half of that, not even close. No knocks on Mustangs and Cobras tho, they were very affordable when I was in college.

For those corvette owners, I have a few on my street and everytime they drive by my house, all they do is wonder why they didn't get one. I guess us young guys have tatse after all.

Did any one have a boxster try to get a piece of the action. I did...and all I got to show for it was his girlfriend's phone number.

·
Registered
6,481 Posts

Yeah,,, Those "Vette" guys can be real dicks. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Don't you just hate it when they finally get you to race and those dirty mother fcks just blow you off the road. :lolcry:

Fucking vette guys. /images/graemlins/drive :flag:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts

viper spray said:
I respond...."Sure, go get your car"!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love that!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL Classic! I would have been pissed too, but I don't know that I'd run you off the road!

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,791 Posts

When they ask me if I want to race for pink slips or trade I say "Sure! Ya got a McLaren at home??" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.