Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Why are you on this site? What is your function here? I'm going to guess its a lack in ability to lose your virginity.

Loss the lame fucking Family Guy sig and then move on to some import forums where they accept your kind.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
allan said:
Lambo. Ferrari sucks.
LOL Granted Allan´s battles v F guys.... to me the cars are just boring and I do not see what you are paying mid 6 figures and up for. Because they win races in F1?? Who fucking gives a shit.

Gotta put me in the GD $1 million Enzo for me to get excited about any Ferrari. This surely has a lot to do with the fact I owned a Murcielago... but that´s the point now isn´t it?

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Cherm said:
LOL Granted Allan´s battles v F guys.... to me the cars are just boring and I do not see what you are paying mid 6 figures and up for. Because they win races in F1?? Who fucking gives a shit.

Gotta put me in the GD $1 million Enzo for me to get excited about any Ferrari. This surely has a lot to do with the fact I owned a Murcielago... but that´s the point now isn´t it?
You sold it?! Why?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
F cars for me all the way but I must admit I saw a murci in white this weekend and damn was I in awe. Tractor or not it was badass, I'd relly love to take one and just go cruising in it. There was a murci roadster alongside in red and it was completely awesome. I have been convinced even if they are audi tractors.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Clint Sever said:
You sold it?! Why?
100% because I was extended in Europe through 2005. I tried... really tried to make shipping, storing, and insuring the car in Europe make something close to sense but I couldnt. It had to go as from Aug through Dec I was only able to drive it about 400 miles. I got a pretty good price and it sold in 2 weeks so it was the way to go.

It will be replaced when I get home. Right now it'll be another Murcielago (nothing else comes close in my eyes. Maybe a Saleen, never driven one and it better really WOW me for $400K!), unless I have a particually good year... especially year-end...

Then it'll be me & Toby - Enzo brothers!!!!!! (LOVE the Murc but I MUST OWN AN ENZO! Just must.)

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Cherm said:
100% because I was extended in Europe through 2005. I tried... really tried to make shipping, storing, and insuring the car in Europe make something close to sense but I couldnt. It had to go as from Aug through Dec I was only able to drive it about 400 miles. I got a pretty good price and it sold in 2 weeks so it was the way to go.

It will be replaced when I get home. Right now it'll be another Murcielago (nothing else comes close in my eyes. Maybe a Saleen, never driven one and it better really WOW me for $400K!), unless I have a particually good year... especially year-end...

Then it'll be me & Toby - Enzo brothers!!!!!! (LOVE the Murc but I MUST OWN AN ENZO! Just must.)
Chris, I don't know about you, but that Murcie roadster does it for me! You could order a new one of those, plus any Viper of your choice and an S4 for a DD for less than 1 Enzo. Maybe it's because I've never seen an Enzo in person, but I'm not in lust with one like I was/am the F-50.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
F cars for me all the way but I must admit I saw a murci in white this weekend and damn was I in awe. Tractor or not it was badass, I'd relly love to take one and just go cruising in it. There was a murci roadster alongside in red and it was completely awesome. I have been convinced even if they are audi tractors.
Who are you and what have you done with Craig? :rofl:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
Cherm said:

Laura!!! :pissed: :pissed: I want my Black Enzo back now. Please return it. Two weeks is long enough.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I visited the ferrari museum back in June last year. I must admit that the Enzo did look better than the F50 in person. I think the F50 looks better in pics though.

My favorite part about the museum were all the F1 parts/cars, and the 20+ engines they in the bottom floor. The titanium blocks/heads/trannies kicked were amazing. THere were no ropes around ANY of the cars there. One guy opened the door on the enzo and looked inside.

Here is a picture that I took of an assembled Enzo engine on a stand to the right of Enzo #1. If I remember right behind it is a clay model of the car that some of the origional designers made.

[image]http://mark8.org/users/Eli/2/Enzo-%20front%20viewa.JPG[/image]

yes people actually can touch the cars here:

[image]http://mark8.org/users/Eli/2/Front%20view%20of%20ENZO.JPG[/image]

Here is a front view of an F50 that was WORN out. There was severe wear on the interior of the car. Someone has driven the hell out of this car...

[image]http://mark8.org/users/Eli/2/Front%20view%20of%20F50.JPG[/image]

Last but not least, the enzo engine on a stand...

[image]http://mark8.org/users/Eli/2/Rear%20view%20of%20Enzo%20enginea.JPG[/image]

I think I took almost 300 pictures while I was there. Unfortuantly I could not get into the factory because I could not get ahold of a ferrari or Lamborghini rep in time to schedule it. The Ferrari museum is about 3 miles from the factory there in maranello. The lamborghini factory was across the hwy 14 about 25 miles if I remember correctly.

So if you are in that part of the world, you had better call ahead if you want to take a factory tour!!!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
I would love to see every one of those pics!!! :lol:

I so want to go there so bad it hurts to look at those pics.

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway (not only the coolest race track but where I saw my first GTS...the 96 Pace car)and Maranello is my holy ground.

yea I know...I am nuts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Nice.... Let´s see them all.
I am planning a week this Spring to tour both Ferrari & Lamborghini as much as they will allow. Trying to use that Murcielago owner (former) clout... My guess is they would give a shit.

Driving to Geneva this Saturday though.... can´t wait! Went to the Amsterdam show 2 weeks ago. WOW what a shitty show. Fun window shopping afterwards though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.