Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'02 red w/silver stripes ACR, 212 miles and never titled. From what I can tell, its in perfect condition.

·
Registered
533 Posts
High 60's is a deal. I heard one at a dealer in Kansas in the same condition went for a steal at low 60's. Watch out for luxury tax though.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Very high 60's to low 70's would be about right. Mid to upper 60's IF you are lucky and the dealer wants to move it fast. Most ignorant dealers who have these still around want 80K+ Plus. I think sticker is right around 90K for a 2002 ACR.

Luxury tax was not a factor on my 2001 so I would think it would apply to the 2002's as well.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the dealer down the street from me has this GTS and is asking 93k!! /images/graemlins/shocked

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
AUSTIN said:
Well, the dealer down the street from me has this GTS and is asking 93k!! /images/graemlins/shocked
outch!

I am sure though someone will come in and pay mid 80's for it and think they got a good deal. A sucker is born every minute.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Austin...... you should buy it!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3

·
Registered
383 Posts
PS - Don't worry about Luxury Tax , as this no longer is in effect, and has not been since 2003. A new Viper does still have Gas Guzzler Tax, but that is included in the MSRP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts