Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
This car created a lot of excitement with a lot of people, unfortunately it never got a chance to prove itself. Weaver and I are going to give it all we got to turn some good numbers.

One thing for sure, Ray will be riding co-pilot with a big grin on his face;)
Are you personally driving it or will you guys have a hired gun to get the numbers you're looking for?
Any more pics or vids of it running?

Discussion starter · #25 · (Edited)
Didn't know Ray, but this is very cool that the car is getting completed in his memory.
I spoke with him on here a few times and he was a stand up guy who was always ready to lend a hand when needed. Big thanks to Mystic for picking up where Ray left off to see this all the way through in his memory.
I have no doubt Ray is already ripping around heavens race tracks (yes heaven has race tracks) and having a grand ole time.

Looking forward to seeing this make some passes.
:)

Kick ass project. I dig the aircraft theme, just like Ray would have liked it.

Speaking of asking for updates (Wards S7 project), I was wondering the same about this car, is it ready for action yet?
Took us a while to get all the additional parts To finish up the wiring. But those should be in our hands next week. So the plan is to have her running in a couple weeks. Then we have to make a quick run to Sonic to grab a Dr. Pepper in it😎

Took us a while to get all the additional parts To finish up the wiring. But those should be in our hands next week. So the plan is to have her running in a couple weeks. Then we have to make a quick run to Sonic to grab a Dr. Pepper in it😎
Haha need video of said DP run!

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.