Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in an ad (see classifieds here for details) for a 97 Blue/white GTS for $48K. Maybe too much? I would rather sell it quick for a good price than have it sit in my shop all winter. Would $40K (again given the details in the ad) be a "quick sale" price?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pretty sure that it is very simple and inexpensive to import the car back into the U.S. (easier than bringing one up to Canada). However, I don't know a heck of a lot about going that way (sorry). I would certainly cooperate with someone wanting to take it down there. I have sold motorbikes to the U.S. without any hassle.

More details? I recently had it checked out by a decent dealer up here, compression etc., all was excellent. There are a few very small paint chips and a little rash on a small area at the front of the side pods, the paint is original and otherwise in excellent condition. The car hasn't been run hard or raced (for example the paint is still white on the calipers etc.). The interior is excellent with a small wear spot on the passenger side where the seat belt receiver rubs. I'm not sure how it could be in better condition for its miles (29000). It hasn't been winter driven (though that is probably a given for Vipers). What else would you like to know?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in Toronto (a couple thousand kms from home) until Friday (business trip), so I won't be able to take pictures until then - but I will as soon as I get back. In the mean time I will see if someone can post some from home.

I live pretty far away from Columbus, six hours North of Montana if that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.