Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Floormats???????? Are you kidding me????

How about some real mods instead of the poser ones you are thinking about. I mean, those are nice and add to the overall look of the car, but how bout some 'hard' parts first. Maybe headers/exhaust, rockers, etc.....

If you want some "flashy" mods, get wheels first! No one is gonna see floormats in a car unless they step inside. Do something that EVERYONE will see. A nice set of 20's in the rear and 19's in the front.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
ROLLMODEL said:
Floor mats???????? Are you kidding me????

How about some real mods instead of the poser ones you are thinking about. I mean, those are nice and add to the overall look of the car, but how bout some 'hard' parts first. Maybe headers/exhaust, rockers, etc.....

If you want some "flashy" mods, get wheels first! No one is gonna see floor mats in a car unless they step inside. Do something that EVERYONE will see. A nice set of 20's in the rear and 19's in the front.
It's an SRT-10 probably moved up from a vette into it.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
ROLLMODEL said:
Floor mats???????? Are you kidding me????

If you want some "flashy" mods, get wheels first! No one is gonna see floor mats in a car unless they step inside. Do something that EVERYONE will see. A nice set of 20's in the rear and 19's in the front.
It's an SRT-10 probably moved up from a vette into it.
I was JUST about to say, "So, was your last car a Vette by any chance?". /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
161 Posts
Tell the old man congrats on the SRT.
Put some cool NOS and R stickers on it, dad will think it's sick!

Your ass prolly won't be stemmmin it for a while cause the 'showance company will bust his balls if they know a "newbie" is wheelin it!

LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Lucifer said:
Don't fuck around with all that Vette owner bullshit, just send the car to RSI, Heffner, etc. for a twin turbo system.
or get the Hennessey SRT10 Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Upgrade...the car should be ready by the time you're old enough to drive it. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.