Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spend time and money to increase the horsepower of a Suzuki Samurai and then brag about it like it would gain him respect in the eyes of fellow Viperalley members? I know, you're telling yourself that such a loser could not possibly exist, that if anything, this would be some high school shop project in which the creator would be voted to be most likely to get bashed on the internet for the rest of his life. Well, such a guy does exist, your very own Tanked was bragging about such an accomplishment a short while ago on a thread that was deleted.

Tanked, would you tell us a little about the build. I understand that such secrets would normally be guarded and kept as tuner secrets but I promise you, no one here will steal your vast knowledge of the Samurai and open a Suzuki tuner shop. We realize that the Samurai tuner market is very exclusive and that a vehicle like this could only be trusted in the hands of someone like yourself, or the guys on Pimp my ride. Please, share you vast knowledge with us.

· Banned
2,657 Posts
Here let me post this over here too.

What don't like to off-road or something. Pussy. Ever do any rock crawling. I bet not. Zuki's are the best at it due to the short wheel base. Just ask anyone in Moab. If they flip over, just get out, and tip it back onto it's wheels it's not too hard. Off-Road is tons of fun. It's not about how fast you can go...but how big of a hill/rock/civic/dickhead you can drive over.

Here's the quick verson. 4.3L Fuel injected V6(I/H/E/PCM/Heads and Cam). All S-10 running gear. Auto,Missing link suspension, 6.5" lift, Jeep Wrangler springs, Airlockers, Klume 4:1, 35x12.5x15" TSL's and a host of other things I've forgotten. Total cost for the project about $7,500. With this combo you get 38" of suspension travel and about 350hp whole thing is about 1800lbs.

For the money, you can't beat the off road ablity of a Zuk.

So if it makes me an idiot because I like to be creative and build stuff. Fine. I could care less if you like, I enjoy it and that's all that matters. I suppose if it was a "Jeep" it would be cool. But that wouldn't be me. I don't go with the crowd. Most people don't make up their own minds and just fallow the person in front of them anyway.

PS: If I do another Zuk I plan on doing one with a LS1 V8....maybe even put a blower on it

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the insight on how to build the killer off road Suzuki. I'll have to write this recipe down just in case I ever suffer massive trauma to the head and decide to build the ultimate nerd mobile.

Wanting to or building a super Samurai in itself does not make you an idiot, there are dozens of characteristics that make up a personality like yours, a super human idiot. You seem to have a real infatuation with Paolo but still you manage to misspell his name in every post you make, along with other things. I believe that we may be dealing with a case of borderline dyslexia here. Next time I'm in Mo ab I'll ask the guys how they like their super Samurai's. Meanwhile why don't you try to brush up on your spelling and try not to look like such an idiot.

· Registered
11,128 Posts
Tanked said:
Makara, why the fuck should I tell you, your just going to flame away.
Dipshit, I was curious. I like to go wheeling in my jeep and was wondering what sort of articulation you could get on a little Suzuki. My wonder has turned to just not giving a shit now because of your responce.

Oh, BTW

your ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yr, yôr, yr; yr when unstressed)
adj. The possessive form of you.
Used as a modifier before a noun: your boots; your accomplishments.
A person's; one's: The light switch is on your right.
Informal. Used with little or no sense of possession to indicate a type familiar to the listener: your basic three-story frame house.

you're ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yr; yr when unstressed)

Contraction of you are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.